- AARS Call for Grant Applications
- 16th Annual AARS Networking Reception
New Medical Research
- Selective photothermolysis with a novel 1726 nm laser beam: A safe and effective solution for acne vulgaris.
- Red light-mediated photoredox catalysis triggers nitric oxide release for treatment of cutibacterium acne induced intervertebral disc degeneration.
- A combined subcision approach with either fractional CO2 laser (10,600 nm) or cross-linked hyaluronic acid versus subcision alone in atrophic post-acne scar treatment.
- A single center, prospective, randomized, blinded study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a topical tripeptide/hexapeptide anhydrous gel when used pre- and post- hybrid fractional laser for the treatment of acne scars.
- Efficacy and tolerability of hydrafacial clarifying treatment series in the treatment of active acne vulgaris.
- Fluid platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) versus platelet-rich plasma (PRP) in the treatment of atrophic acne scars: A comparative study.
- The prevalence, associated factors, and clinical characterization of malassezia folliculitis in patients clinically diagnosed with acne vulgaris.
- Skin dysbiosis and Cutibacterium acnes biofilm in inflammatory acne lesions of adolescents.
- Neutrophilic granulocyte-derived B-cell activating factor supports B cells in skin lesions in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Patterns of surgical recurrence in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Bridging the gap: Optimizing skin care in acne treatment.
- Optimizing skin care in acne treatment – Evaluation of a designated cleanser and moisturizer regimen with improvement in clinical outcomes.
- “Vehicles matter” in the treatment of truncal acne.
- Antimicrobial activity of smilax china l. root extracts against the acne-causing bacterium, cutibacterium acnes, and its active compounds.
- Acne scars: An update on management.
- Energy-based devices in the treatment of acne scars in skin of color.
- Antibiotics and antimicrobial resistance in acne: Epidemiological trends and clinical practice considerations.
- Truncal acne and scarring: A comprehensive review of current medical and cosmetic approaches to treatment and patient management.
- Acne vulgaris-novel treatment options and factors affecting therapy adherence: A narrative review.
- Adolescent acne vulgaris: Current and emerging treatments.
- Chemical peels for atrophic acne scarring: Evolution of peel types and methods.
- Current medical and surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa-a comprehensive review.
- The role of hormones in hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review.