- ARM Meeting to Offer Virtual CME Opportunity in Acne and Rosacea
New Medical Research
- Strong infiltrative HHC36 antimicrobial peptide/silver nanoparticles-loaded carboxymethyl chitosan/sodium alginate hydrogel for acne vulgaris therapy.
- Acne accounts for an almost 2.5-fold higher proportion of dermatology visits among adult females compared to adult males in the United States: A study of the national ambulatory medical care survey from 2002-2016.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa: New insights into disease mechanisms and an evolving treatment landscape.
- The effects of oral isotretinoin on atrophic acne scars measured by shear-wave elastography: An observational, single-center study.
- Efficacy of polycaprolactone threads in treating atrophic acne scars: A split-face comparative study.
- Influence of season on efficacy and tolerability of tazarotene 0.045% lotion for the treatment of acne.
- Body dysmorphic disorder and self-esteem in adolescents and young adults with acne vulgaris.
- Formulation of benzoyl peroxide microsponge-based transdermal gel for acne infection and its evaluation.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of maintenance therapy for acne vulgaris using adapalene 0.1%/benzoyl peroxide 2.5% gel and benzoyl peroxide 2.5% gel for 24 weeks and assessment of atrophic acne scars using three-dimensional image analysis.
- A preliminary study on the evaluation of photodynamic diagnosis for acne inflammatory skin lesions.
- Fractional carbon dioxide laser combined with subcision for the treatment of three subtypes of atrophic acne scars: A retrospective analysis.
- Unveiling a shared precursor condition for acne keloidalis nuchae and primary cicatricial alopecias.
- Clindamycin phosphate 1.2%/adapalene 0.15%/benzoyl peroxide 3.1% gel for moderate-to-severe acne: Efficacy and safety results from two randomized phase 3 trials.
- Are antibiotics still relevant in acne? A review of the therapeutic conundrum.
- Efficacy of fractional CO2 laser therapy combined with hyaluronic acid dressing for treating facial atrophic acne scars: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Rationale for use of micronized isotretinoin for treatment of acne vulgaris: Practical considerations and therapeutic advantages.
- Platelet rich plasma use for treatment of acne scars: an overview of systematic reviews.
- Emerging insights into the applicability of essential oils in the management of acne vulgaris.
- Targeting metabolic syndrome in hidradenitis suppurativa by phytochemicals as a potential complementary therapeutic strategy.
- Assessment tools and phenotype classification for hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Oral isotretinoin and its uses in dermatology: A review.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa – biologic therapy and other available treatment options.