AARS Blog News
- Cabtreo™ (Clindamycin Phosphate, Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide) topical gel approved for the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- UK regulatory agency places new restrictions on isotretinoin prescribing.
- FDA approves Cosentyx for treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa
New Medical Research
- Combination of fractional microneedling radiofrequency and ablative fractional laser versus ablative fractional laser alone for acne and acne scars.
- Pulsed-dye laser as an effective treatment for recalcitrant granulomatous rosacea and a potential regulator of CXCL9 expression.
- Evaluation of DermSat-7 for assessing treatment satisfaction in patients with acne.
- 5-Aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy using with 560-1200 nm followed by 420-1200 nm broadband light in the treatment of moderate-to-severe acne.
- An innovative dual-wavelength laser technique for atrophic acne scar management: A pilot study.
- Acne transcriptomics: Fundamentals of acne pathogenesis and isotretinoin treatment.
- Evaluation of the effect of oral isotretinoin on the level of serum YKL40 in acne vulgaris patients: A cross-sectional case-control.
- Photodynamic therapy for severe acne.
- Topical silymarin cream as a novel therapy versus salicylic acid peels in acne vulgaris: A split-face clinical trial.
- Efficacy of a multitargeted, salicylic acid-based dermocosmetic cream compared to benzoyl peroxide 5% in acne vulgaris: Results from a randomized study.
- The efficiency and safety of low-dosage isotretinoin therapy for Chinese acne vulgaris patients.
- A prospective, multicenter, study of laser-activated gold microparticles for treating patients using concomitant topical retinoids for mild-to-moderate inflammatory acne.
- Comprehensive assessment of the efficacy and safety of a clay mask in oily and acne skin.
- Alternating treatment with nonablative fractional laser and radiofrequency microneedling for the treatment of acne scars: A prospective, randomized, split-face study.
- Long-term maintenance treatment of rosacea: Experts’ opinion.
- Successful treatment of granulomatous rosacea by JAK inhibitor abrocitinib: A case report.
- Azithromycin treatment for acne vulgaris: A case report on the risk of clostridioides difficile infection.
- Case series of demodicosis in acne vulgaris patients.
- Narrow-band intense pulsed light as treatment for erythematotelangiectatic rosacea: A retrospective study.
- Seasonal patterns in tetracycline-associated hyperpigmentation among patients with acne vulgaris.
- Nanomedicine-fortified cosmeceutical serums for the mitigation of psoriasis and acne.