- Highlights from the AARS Annual Networking Reception
- AARS Call for Grant Applications Closes April 17, 2023!
- Call for AARS Volunteers in 2023
New Medical Research
- Overexpression of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α in hidradenitis suppurativa: The link between deviated immunity and metabolism.
- Triple-combination clindamycin phosphate 1.2%/benzoyl peroxide 3.1%/adapalene 0.15% gel for moderate-to-severe acne in children and adolescents: Randomized phase 2 study.
- Evaluation of 30% supramolecular salicylic acid followed by 1565-nm non-ablative fractional laser on facial acne and subsequent enlarged pores.
- Effectiveness and safety of energy-based devices for acne scars: A network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- A randomized split-face study of photodynamic therapy with St. John’s wort and indole-3-acetic acid for the treatment of acne.
- The relationship between the distribution of facial erythema and skin type in rosacea patients: A cross-sectional analysis.
- Fractional CO2 -laser versus microneedle radiofrequency for acne scars: A randomized, single treatment, split-face trial.
- Low rates of psychosocial screening and lifestyle counseling in hidradenitis suppurativa patients in the USA.
- Ultrasound-triggered interfacial engineering-based microneedle for bacterial infection acne treatment.
- Increased frequency of clindamycin-resistant cutibacterium acnes strains isolated from Japanese patients with acne vulgaris caused by the prevalence of exogenous resistance genes.
- Serum survivin in acne versus post-acne scarring and the possible effect of isotretinoin therapy on its level.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of RF microneedling and oral isotretinoin in comparison with oral isotretionoin alone in the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Necrotizing granulomatous papular reaction following multiple pulsed dye laser and hybrid fractional laser treatments for rosacea.
- Sun exposure, a relevant exposome factor in acne patients and how photoprotection can improve outcomes.
- Role of tumor necrosis factor-α inhibitors in the treatment and occurrence of acne: A systematic review.
- Management of acne vulgaris with trifarotene.
- Treatment recommendations for acne-associated hyperpigmentation: Results of a delphi consensus process and literature review.
- Efficacy and safety of transplantation of autologous fat, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and stromal vascular fraction (SVF) in the treatment of acne scar: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Incidence and factors associated with acne in transgender adolescents on testosterone: A retrospective cohort study.
- Efficacy and safety of low-dose oral isotretinoin monotherapy versus combined therapy with picosecond laser for the treatment of acne scars in Asian population.
- Real-world case studies showing the effective use of azelaic acid in the treatment, and during the maintenance phase, of adult female acne patients.