- AARS Completed Successful National Acne Awareness Month Campaigns throughout June
- FDA clears AviClear® as a long-term treatment for mild to severe acne.
New Medical Research
- The effect of oral isotretinoin therapy on meibomian gland characteristics in patients with acne vulgaris.
- Prevalence and risk factors of acne scars in patients with acne vulgaris.
- Hyperspectral assessment of acne skin exposed to intense pulsed light (IPL) intense pulsed light in acne treatment.
- Topical metformin 30% gel in the treatment of acne vulgaris in women, a split face, placebo-controlled study.
- Acne among Japanese patients with atopic dermatitis receiving upadacitinib in the phase 3 rising up study.
- Efficacy and safety of microencapsulated benzoyl peroxide and microencapsulated tretinoin for the treatment of acne vulgaris: Results from two phase 3 double-blind, randomized, vehicle-controlled studies.
- Acne characteristics in Latin American patients and the potential role of trifarotene.
- Targeting inflammation in acne: Current treatments and future prospects.
- Novel 1726 nm laser demonstrates durable therapeutic outcomes and tolerability for moderate-to-severe acne across skin types.
- Fractional picosecond laser for atrophic acne scars: A meta-analysis.
- An overlooked burden of acne in adolescents: The psychosocial well-being of their families.
- Serum amyloid A: A potential new marker of severity in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Efficacy and safety of detachable microneedle patch containing triamcinolone acetonide in the treatment of inflammatory acne.
- Development of a specific variant of Patient Benefit Index (PBI) assessing patient needs, goals and benefits in rosacea treatment.
- Oxidative stress and metabolic syndrome in acne vulgaris: Pathogenetic connections and potential role of dietary supplements and phytochemicals.
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- The updates and implications of cutaneous microbiota in acne.
- The role and benefits of dermocosmetics in acne management in Japan.
- Metformin in hidradenitis suppurativa: Is it worth pursuing further?
- The role of cosmetology in an effective treatment of rosacea: A narrative review.
- Pyoderma gangrenosum following anti-TNF therapy in chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis: drug reaction or cutaneous manifestation of the disease? A critical review on the topic with an emblematic case report.
- Impact of topical vehicles and cutaneous delivery technologies on patient adherence and treatment outcomes in acne and rosacea.