- Join us at the AARS Annual Newtowking Reception – Friday, March 17, 2023
- Act Now: Comment on iPLEDGE Program; FDA to Meet Next Month
- AARS Call for Grant Applications!
- Call for AARS Volunteers in 2021
New Medical Research
- The usefulness of a dermocosmetic containing Myrtus communis extract and azelaic acid for maintenance phase of adult female acne: Results from a randomized exploratory investigator-blinded comparative study.
- Distinct skin microbiome modulation following different topical acne treatments in mild acne vulgaris patients: A randomized, investigator-blinded exploratory study.
- Effect of thirteen types of photodynamic therapy on inflammatory and non-inflammatory lesions in patients with acne: A network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- The relationship of quality of life and acne severity with chronotype and insomnia in patients with acne vulgaris.
- The role of the topical nasal decongestant oxymetazoline as a novel therapeutic option for post-acne erythema: A split-face, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- Development of a polyherbal topical gel for the treatment of acne.
- Hyaluronic acid-FGF2-derived peptide bioconjugates for suppression of FGFR2 and AR simultaneously as an acne antagonist.
- Abrocitinib for the treatment of moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis.
- Paroxetine is an effective treatment for refractory erythema of rosacea: Primary results from the PRRERCT (Prospective Rosacea Refractory Erythema Randomized Clinical Trial).
- Prospective evaluation of a topical botanical skin care regimen on mild to moderate facial and truncal acne and mood.
- The effect of the ketogenic diet on acne: Could it be a therapeutic tool?
- Topical administration of lactiplantibacillus plantarum (SkinDuoTM) serum improves anti-acne properties.
- Development of adapalene loaded liposome based gel for acne.
- Efficacy and safety of 1% clascoterone cream in patients aged > 12 years with acne vulgaris.
- Prescribing trends for acne vulgaris visits in the United States.
- Recent advances in understanding inflammatory acne: Deciphering the relationship between cutibacterium acnes and Th17 inflammatory pathway.
- Highly purified microdroplet liquid injectable silicone for the treatment of acne scars in lighter and darker skin types: A retrospective review.
- Role of the skin microbiota and intestinal microbiome in rosacea.
- Clascoterone for treatment of acne.
- Subcision for atrophic acne scarring: A comprehensive review of surgical instruments and combinatorial treatments.
- Tretinoin 0.1% and benzoyl peroxide 3% cream for the treatment of facial acne vulgaris.
- Tretinoin review with newer formulations: Providing effective and tolerable solutions in clinical practice.