- AARS 2023 Research Scholar Award Provided to Christopher G. Bunick, MD, PhD
- AARS Signs on to Joint AADA/APA Comment Regarding REMS Program Administration
- Ortho Recognizes 6 Honorees in Aspire Higher Scholarship Program.
New Medical Research
- Discovery and characterization of a novel bacteriocin HA2-5 that strongly inhibits propionibacterium acnes.
- Isotretinoin-associated acne fulminans: A multicenter, retrospective study of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Acne, Rosacea and Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- Nanotechnology and narasin: A powerful combination against acne.
- Efficacy and safety of microencapsulated benzoyl peroxide cream, 5%, in rosacea: Results from two phase III, randomized, vehicle-controlled trials.
- Long-term efficacy and safety of microencapsulated benzoyl peroxide cream, 5%, in rosacea: Results from an extension of two phase III, vehicle-controlled trials.
- Combining superpulse dynamic CO2 laser and supramolecular salicylic acid in the treatment of dense comedones with higher clearance in a shorter time: A prospective, randomized, split-face clinical trial.
- Ameliorative effect of lactobacillus plantarum CCFM8661 on oleic acid-induced acne: Integrated the gut microbiota link to the acne pathogenesis.
- Efficacy and safety of topical flutamide 1% gel as an adjunctive therapy in the treatment of patients with acne vulgaris.
- Modified red light 5-aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy versus low dose isotretinoin therapy for moderate to severe acne vulgaris: A prospective, randomized, multicenter study.
- Lysine-dendrimer, a new non-aggressive solution to rebalance the microbiota of acne-prone skin.
- Comparative efficacy between intense pulsed light narrow spectrum and broad spectrum in the treatment of post-acne erythema (PAE).
- Efficacy of FRO on acne vulgaris pathogenesis.
- Insights into acne and the skin barrier: Optimizing treatment regimens with ceramide-containing skincare.
- Treatment of mild to severe acne with 1726 nm laser: A safe alternative to traditional acne therapies.
- Rosacea in children: A review.
- Fractional ablative CO2 laser and oral isotretinoin – a prospective randomized controlled split-face trial comparing concurrent versus delayed laser treatment for acne scars.
- A systematic review to evaluate the efficacy of azelaic acid in the management of acne, rosacea, melasma and skin aging.
- Comparative efficacy of pharmacological treatments for acne vulgaris: A network meta-analysis of 221 randomized controlled trials.
- Physiological and Psychological Effects of Isotretinoin in the Treatment of Patients with acne: A narrative review.
- Obstacles to early diagnosis and treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Current perspectives on improving clinical management.