- Call for AARS Volunteers in 2023
New Medical Research
- Supramolecular salicylic acid ameliorates rosacea-like eruptions by suppressing NLRP3-mediated inflammasome activation in mice.
- Dapsone-loaded mixed micellar gel for treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Evaluating the effect of tranexamic acid as mesotherapy on persistent post-acne erythema: A before and after study.
- Clindamycin-benzoyl peroxide gel compared with clindamycin lotion for hidradenitis suppurativa; A randomized controlled assessor blinded intra-patient pilot study.
- Development of an effective acne treatment based on CBD and herbal extracts: preliminary in vitro, ex vivo, and clinical evaluation.
- Investigating the efficacy of modified lipoaspirate grafting to improve the appearance of atrophic acne scars: A pilot study.
- Comparison of 2 hyaluronic acid-based fillers for the treatment of acne scars: Structural lifting versus biostimulatory effect.
- Mood changes and clinical decision making in adolescent patients on isotretinoin therapy for acne vulgaris.
- Effects of mesotherapy introduction of compound glycyrrhizin injection on the treatment of moderate to severe acne.
- Unraveling the pharmaceutical and clinical relevance of the influence of syringic acid loaded linoleic acid transferosomes on acne.
- Treatment of post-acne scarring with long-pulsed and Q-switched 1,064nm Nd:YAG laser.
- A 6-month, multi-center, double-blind, controlled study to evaluate the effect of a biofilm disrupting acne cream on mild-to-moderate facial acne in female volunteer subjects.
- Randomized open-label trial comparing teledermatology vs. face-to-face consultation in the follow-up of patients with mild-to-moderate acne.
- Efficacy of procedural treatments for pediatric hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review.
- Cutibacterium acnes (formerly Propionibacterium acnes): Friend or foe?
- The role of combined oral contraceptives containing norgestimate for acne vulgaris treatment: A review.
- Preferred practice patterns and review on rosacea.
- The novel use of cryopreserved human allograft in extensive Hurley stage III hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Surgical subcision for acne scars: A review of instrumentation.
- A rare phenomenon of lithium-associated acne inversa: A case series and literature review.