- 10th Annual AARS Scientific Symposium Registration Open!
- AARS BoD Member Emmy Graber invites you to earn free CME!
- Phase 3 data: Sun Pharma’s Winlevi is safe and effective acne Tx.
- Dermwire exclusive: FDA clears Cutera’s AviClear acne device.
- Galderma launches Twyneo in the US.
New Medical Research
- Adjunctive treatment for acne vulgaris by tranexamic acid.
- The efficacy of probiotic-derived lotion from lactobacillus paracasei MSMC 39-1 in mild to moderate acne vulgaris, randomized controlled trial.
- Multi-transcriptomic analysis and experimental validation implicate a central role of STAT3 in skin barrier dysfunction induced aggravation of rosacea.
- Triple steps acne scar revision technique a new combination therapeutic modality for atrophic acne scars.
- Efficacy of a one-session fractional picosecond 1064-nm laser for the treatment of atrophic acne scar and enlarged facial pores.
- Microbotox: A prospective evaluation of dermatological improvement in patients with mild-to-moderate acne and erythematotelangiectatic rosacea.
- Microneedle fractional radiofrequency for atrophic acne scars: In vivo evaluation of results by 3D analysis and reflectance confocal microscopy.
- Bee venom and its major component melittin attenuated cutibacterium acnes- and IGF-1-induced acne vulgaris via inactivation of Akt/mTOR/SREBP signaling pathway.
- Evaluation of therapeutic effect and prognosis of danzhi xiaoyao powder combined with photodynamic therapy in the treatment of rose acne.
- Antibacterial activity of the essential oil from litsea cubeba against cutibacterium acnes and the investigations of its potential mechanism by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry metabolomics.
- Sarecycline demonstrated reduced activity compared to minocycline against microbial species representing human gastrointestinal microbiota.
- Gut microbiota modulation and gold nanoparticle-mediated photothermal therapy for treatment of recalcitrant acne.
- Blue-grey hyperpigmentation in acne after vandetanib therapy and doxycycline use: A case report.
- Demodicosis imitating acne vulgaris: A case report.
- MicroRNA cross-involvement in acne vulgaris and hidradenitis suppurativa: A literature review.
- Ocular manifestations of systemic isotretinoin in patients with acne: A systemic review and meta-analysis.
- Microbiome and probiotics in acne vulgaris-a narrative review.
- Effective intense pulsed light protocol in the treatment of moderate to severe acne vulgaris of the chest and back.
- A combination of non-ablative laser and hyaluronic acid injectable for postacne scars: A novel treatment protocol.
- The role of skin immune system in acne.