You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- AARS BoD Member Emmy Graber invites you to earn free CME!
- Galderma and Cetaphil announce New Clear Skies initiative.
- Accure Acne, Inc. appoints Jeffrey O'Donnell, Sr. to the board.
New Medical Research
- Improving hidradenitis suppurativa patient education using written action plan: A randomized controlled trial.
- Subject satisfaction following treatment with nanofractional radiofrequency for the treatment and reduction of acne scarring and rhytids: A prospective study.
- Therapeutic efficacy of sesquiterpene farnesol in treatment of cutibacterium acnes-induced dermal disorders.
- Surface-modified multifunctional thymol-loaded biodegradable nanoparticles for topical acne treatment.
- 5-Aminolaevulinic acid photodynamic therapy suppresses lipid secretion of primary sebocytes through AMPK/SREBP-1 pathway.
- LAight® therapy significantly enhances treatment efficacy of 16 weeks of topical clindamycin solution in Hurley I and II hidradenitis suppurativa: Results from period A of RELIEVE, a multicenter randomized, controlled trial.
- Rates of skincare product and cosmetic procedure use in patients with acne vulgaris and the effective factors: A multicenter study with 1,755 patients.
- Integrated proteomics and metabolomics link acne to the action mechanisms of cryptotanshinone intervention.
- Pilot study of fractional microneedling radiofrequency for hidradenitis suppurativa assessed by clinical response and histology.
- Development of in-situ spray for local delivery of antibacterial drug for hidradenitis suppurativa: Investigation of alternative formulation.
- Pain as defining feature of health status and prominent therapeutic target in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Unexpected effects of oral isotretinoin in adolescents with acne vulgaris.
- ALA-PDT and pulsed dye laser combined with oral antiandrogen drug in the treatment of cystic acne in a patient with hyperandrogenism.
- Mechanistic support of traditional Persian medicine for the treatment of acne vulgaris: A scoping review.
- Surgical management of giant acne keloidalis nuchae lesions.
- Antibiotic resistance in dermatology: The scope of the problem and strategies to address it.
- Topical ALA-photodynamic therapy combined with acne debridement and meticulous nursing for the treatment of moderate-severe acne in adolescent patients.
- Association between exposure to ambient air pollution and occurrence of inflammatory acne in the adult population.
- Successful treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa with secukinumab in a patient with ankylosing spondylitis and Familial Mediterranean Fever.
- Insights into the pathogenesis of HS and therapeutical approaches.
- Safety of laser hair removal in patients receiving systemic isotretinoin for acne vulgaris.