You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- AARS BoD Member Emmy Graber invites you to earn free CME!
- Sun Pharma, Cassiopea move ahead with Winlevi agreement.
New Medical Research
- Differences in acne therapy prescribing patterns between dermatologists and pediatricians: A population-based study.
- Systemic comorbidities of rosacea: Practice gaps among dermatologists.
- 577-nm high-power optically pumped semiconductor laser is safe and effective in the treatment of inflammatory acne: A prospective, single-center, split-face comparative study.
- Skin microbiota in non-inflammatory and inflammatory lesions of acne vulgaris: The underlying changes within the pilosebaceous unit.
- Does rosacea, a localized skin disease, affect the choroidal thickness?
- The clinical and epidemiological profile of adult female acne vulgaris in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Dermal sensitization, safety, tolerability, and patient preference of tazarotene 0.045% lotion from five clinical trials.
- The anti-acne effect of near-infrared low-level laser therapy.
- Optimizing treatment of acne with photodynamic therapy (PDT) to achieve long-term remission and reduce side effects. A prospective randomized controlled trial.
- Relationship between rosacea and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Rosacea and comorbidities.
- The efficacy of azithromycin plus levamisole vs azithromycin alone in the treatment of moderate to severe acne.
- Mast cell stabilizers in the treatment of rosacea: A review of existing and emerging therapies.
- Immune signaling in rosacea.
- The pathogenesis and management of acne-induced post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Exploring the costs associated with isotretinoin treatment.
- Physical and psychosocial comorbidities of pediatric hidradenitis suppurativa: A retrospective analysis.
- Impact of pregnancy on hidradenitis suppurativa disease course: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Is isotretinoin in acne patients a psychological boon or a bane: A systematic review.
- Update on facial erythema in rosacea.
- Isotretinoin-induced thrombocytosis in a patient with acne vulgaris: A case report.