You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Discounted Tuition Offer for AARS Members to Acne CME Virtual Event Acne
New Medical Research
- Passion fruit purple variant (Passiflora edulis Sims var. edulis) seeds extract 10% cream in acne vulgaris treatment: An open-label pilot study.
- Pain management modalities for hidradenitis suppurativa: A patient survey.
- Large inflamed facial cysts in teenagers.
- Non-contrast-enhanced 3-Tesla magnetic resonance imaging using surface-coil and sonography for assessment of hidradenitis suppurativa lesions.
- An assessment of current practices in hidradenitis suppurativa: The rise of biologic therapy.
- Isotretinoin and α-Tocopherol acetate loaded solid lipid nanoparticle topical gel for the treatment of acne.
- Paired transcriptomic and proteomic analysis implicates IL-1β in the pathogenesis of papulopustular rosacea explants.
- The effect of isotretinoin on oocyte maturation in adolescent female rats.
- Comparison of fractional picosecond 1064-nm laser and fractional carbon dioxide laser for treating atrophic acne scars: A randomized split-face trial.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as a paradoxical side effect to the use of adalimumab in patients with Crohn's disease?
- Pain management in hidradenitis suppurativa and a proposed treatment algorithm.
- Phenotypes and pathophysiology of syndromic hidradenitis suppurativa: Different faces of the same disease? A systematic review.
- An overview of sarecycline for the treatment of moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris.
- Oral antibiotics for acne.
- The skin microbiome: A new actor in inflammatory acne.
- A systematic review of promising therapeutic targets in hidradenitis suppurativa: A critical evaluation of mechanistic and clinical relevance.
- Metabolic, pharmacokinetic and toxicological issues of biologic therapies currently used in the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- The application of skin care product in acne treatment.
- A pediatric case of SAPHO-CNO syndrome with clinical correlation between cutaneous and osteoarticular features.
- Synovitis, Acne, Pustulosis, Hyperostosis, Osteitis (SAPHO): An interesting clinical syndrome.
- The most recent advances in understanding and managing hidradenitis suppurativa.