You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Upsher-Smith introduces isotretinoin capsules in US.
New Medical Research
- Ethosomes-based gel formulation of karanjin for treatment of acne vulgaris: in vitro investigations and preclinical assessment.
- Efficacy and safety of a fixed-dose clindamycin phosphate 1.2%, benzoyl peroxide 3.1%, and adapalene 0.15% gel for moderate-to-severe acne: A randomized phase II study of the first triple-combination drug.
- Isotretinoin-Delonix polymeric nanoparticles: Potentials for skin follicular targeting in acne treatment.
- Colchicine improves clinical outcomes and quality of life in hidradenitis suppurativa patients: A retrospective study.
- The effect of depression on treatment adherence among a sample of Saudi patients diagnosed with acne vulgaris.
- Acne scar treatment using high-energy fractional nanosecond Q-switched 1064 nm laser.
- Efficacy, tolerability, and safety of montelukast versus finasteride for the treatment of moderate acne in women: A prospective, randomized, single-blinded, active-controlled trial.
- An in vivo model of postinflammatory hyperpigmentation and erythema: Clinical, colorimetric, and molecular characteristics.
- The surgical management of hidradenitis suppurativa in the United Kingdom: A national survey of care pathways informing the THESEUS study.
- Clinical efficacy of tanshinone capsules combined with varying concentrations of 5-ALA-PDT in the treatment of cystic acne.
- Treatment of acne vulgaris by topical spironolactone solution compared with clindamycin solution.
- Prevalence of helicobacter pylori infection among rosacea and chronic spontaneous urticaria patients in a tertiary hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Double-blind, randomized controlled trial comparing the use of microneedling alone versus chemical peeling alone versus a combination of microneedling and chemical peeling in the treatment of atrophic post-acne scars. An assessment of clinical effectiveness and patients' quality-of-life.
- Guidance for the pharmacological management of acne vulgaris.
- The use of light in the treatment of acne vulgaris - A review.
- Dapsone in hidradenitis suppurativa: A case series of 56 patients.
- Cannabinoids interaction with transient receptor potential family and implications in the treatment of rosacea.
- Effect of blue light on acne vulgaris: A systematic review.
- Don't judge a book by its cover. "Steroid acne": An unrecognized role of malassezia and demodex?
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome treated with individualized homeopathy: A case report.
- Dermatology: How to manage acne vulgaris.
- Acne keloidalis nuchae: A staged reconstruction.