You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
New Medical Research
- Insights into the mechanism of Cymbopogan martinii essential oil in topical therapy of acne vulgaris.
- Pediatric hidradenitis suppurativa: A cross-sectional study on clinical features and treatment approaches.
- Bioresponsive nanoarchitectonics-integrated microneedles for amplified chemo-photodynamic therapy against acne vulgaris.
- A comparative study of efficacy and safety of autologous fat grafting versus Platelet-rich plasma in the treatment of post-acne scars.
- Surfactin inhibits the growth of propionibacterium acnes by destroying the cell wall and membrane.
- Prevalence and cutaneous comorbidity of acne vulgaris in the working population.
- Safety and efficacy of microneedling technology in the treatment of acne scars.
- Clinical study to assess efficacy and safety of Purifying Neem Face Wash in prevention and reduction of acne in healthy adults.
- Modulation of skin microbiome in acne patients by aminolevulinic acid-photodynamic therapy.
- A pilot study evaluating the efficacy and safety of retinaldehyde-loaded niosomes against mild-to-moderate acne.
- Polyphyllin I inhibits propionibacterium acnes-induced IL-8 secretion in HaCaT cells by downregulating the CD36/NOX1/ROS/NLRP3/IL-1 β pathway.
- Pathogenic characteristics of Th17 cells based on the IL-17 signaling pathway in the regulation of sebaceous gland lipoprotein metabolism in an acne rat model.
- The importance of assessing burning and stinging when managing rosacea: A review.
- Should we consider broad-spectrum quinolone antibacterial agent as acne treatment in the antimicrobial resistance era?
- Acupuncture: A therapeutic approach against acne.
- A comparison of alternative medicine users and non-users in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Fifty years of minocycline and its evolution: A dermatological perspective.
- Topical clascoterone: The first novel agent for acne vulgaris in 40 years.
- Biologic use in pediatric patients with hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review.
- Exploring the lived experience of women with rosacea: Visible difference and psychological impact.
- Alcohol consumption and the risk of rosacea: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Features of the skin microbiota in common inflammatory skin diseases.