You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
Notable Upcoming Events
- The AARS will be exhibiting at ASDS and SDPA
- JDD presents a New Free CME Live Acne Webinar
- Discounted Tuition Offer for AARS Members to Acne CME Virtual Event
- Zilxi from Vyne Therapeutics now available.
- Hoth Therapeutics’ HT-003 inhibits acne gene TLR2.
New Medical Research
- Association between demodex folliculorum and metabolic syndrome.
- Evaluation of treatment of acne scars with 25% trichloroacetic acid chemical peel followed by manual dermasanding.
- Effectiveness of clindamycin and rifampicin combination-therapy in hidradenitis suppurativa: A six-months prospective study.
- Changes in dermatological complaints among healthcare professionals during the COVID-19 outbreak in Turkey.
- Analysis of musculoskeletal side effects of oral Isotretinoin treatment: A cross-sectional study.
- Anti-acne effects of cembrene diterpenoids from the cultured soft coral sinularia flexibilis.
- Thyroid disease and active smoking may be associated with more severe hidradenitis suppurativa: Data from a prospective cross sectional single-center study.
- Improved anti-Cutibacterium acnes activity of tea tree oil-loaded chitosan-poly(ε-caprolactone) core-shell nanocapsules.
- Altered gene expression in acne vulgaris patients treated by oral isotretinoin: A preliminary study.
- Use of spironolactone to treat acne in adolescent females.
- Anti-drug antibodies to TNF inhibitors in hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review.
- Drug repurposing through drug-gene interaction profiles for hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa treatment.
- Recent patents on phytoconstituents based formulations for treatment of acne infection: A review.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of subantimicrobial dose doxycycline in rosacea: A systematic review of clinical trials and meta-analysis.
- Endocrinological disorders and inflammatory skin diseases during COVID-19 outbreak. A review of the literature.
- Diagnosis and management of hidradenitis suppurativa in women.
- Successful treatment of synovitis, acne, pustulosis, hyperostosis, and osteitis and paradoxical skin lesions by Tripterygium wilfordii hook f: A case report.