You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Sun Pharma’s WINLEVI for acne now available.
- New international recommendations for treating acne scars with energy-based devices.
New Medical Research
- Hydrogel composite containing azelaic acid and tea tree essential oil as a therapeutic strategy for propionibacterium and testosterone-induced acne.
- Exploring metformin as a candidate drug for rosacea through network pharmacology and experimental validation.
- Thymol-loaded PLGA nanoparticles: An efficient approach for acne treatment.
- Long-term effect of azelaic acid peel on sebum production in acne.
- A novel biocompatible herbal extract-loaded hydrogel for acne treatment and repair.
- Interaction between body weight status and spicy food consumption on the risk of rosacea: A multi-central, hospital-based, case-control study.
- Long-term inflammatory rosacea management with subantibiotic dose oral doxycycline 40 mg modified-release capsules once daily.
- Effects of prednisolone derivative and panaxydol: Biosurfactants on cell wall integrity of acne-causing resistant bacteria.
- Conformational polymorphs of isotretinoin and their impact on physicochemical and biological properties.
- Transcriptomics analysis indicates trifarotene reverses acne-related gene expression changes.
- Environmental, inflammatory, and anti-inflammatory squad in acne vulgaris pathogenesis: AhR, IL-36, and IL-38.
- A surgical management for severe rhinophyma with five-blade scratcher.
- Painting CROSS TCA technique: Modification of the CROSS method for the treatment of atrophic acne scars-Case series.
- Effects of topical retinoids on acne and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation in patients with skin of color: A clinical review and implications for practice.
- Propanediol (and) caprylic acid (and) xylitol as a new single topical active ingredient against acne: In vitro and in vivo efficacy assays.
- Energy-based devices for the treatment of acne scars: 2021 international consensus recommendations.
- Acne and rosacea in skin of color.
- Isotretinoin use for acne in obese and overweight young people: A retrospective study.
- Vulvoperineal hidradenitis suppurativa: diagnosis, treatment, and management of deformities.