You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- The AARS would like to thank Emmy Graber, MD
- What's new in acne and rosacea therapy?
- The AARS is very grateful
- Sun Pharma continues to promote its Take on Acne campaign.
- Brickell Biotech announces pricing of $15.0 million underwritten public offering.
New Medical Research
- The pro-differentiation effect of doxycycline on human SZ95 sebocytes.
- Granulomatous rosacea in Korean patients: Diagnosis based on combining clinical and histological findings.
- Formulation of creams containing spirulina platensis powder with different nonionic surfactants for the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Antimicrobial photodynamic therapy against Propionibacterium acnes biofilms using hypericin (Hypericum perforatum) photosensitizer: In vitro study.
- Combination treatment with human adipose tissue stem cell-derived exosomes and fractional co2 laser for acne scars: A 12-week prospective, double-blind, randomized, split-face study.
- A split-face comparative trial of photopneumatic therapy versus intense pulsed light for the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Effectiveness of a combination of salicylic acid-based products for the treatment of mild comedonal-papular acne: A multicenter prospective observational study.
- Effect of isotretinoin on myopia and axial length: A pilot study.
- Identification and verification immune-related regulatory network in acne.
- Medication adherence and its possible associated factors in patients with acne vulgaris: A cross-sectional study of 200 patients in Iran.
- Vitamin D levels in patients with and without acne and its relation to acne severity: A case-control study.
- Rapid remission of refractory synovitis, acne, pustulosis, hyperostosis, and osteitis syndrome in response to the Janus kinase inhibitor tofacitinib: A case report.
- The effects of the face mask on the skin underneath: A prospective survey during the covid-19 pandemic.
- Rosacea in skin of color: A comprehensive review.
- The pathogenic role of demodex mites in rosacea: A potential therapeutic target already in erythematotelangiectatic rosacea?
- Early health economic modelling for a treatment candidate in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Systematic review of low-dose isotretinoin for treatment of acne vulgaris: Focus on indication, dosage, regimen, efficacy, safety, satisfaction and follow up, based on clinical studies.
- Acne fulminans.
- Outcomes and adverse effects of ablative versus nonablative lasers for skin resurfacing: A systematic review of 1093 patients.
- Topical dermocosmetics and acne vulgaris.
- Contribution of GATA6 to homeostasis of the human upper pilosebaceous unit and acne pathogenesis.