You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- AARS BoD Member Emmy Graber invites you to earn free CME!
New Medical Research
- Severe acne and its variants: Exploring its natural history and heritability.
- Efficacy of a retinoid complex plus anti-inflammatory component cream alone or in combination with prebiotic food supplement in adult acne: A randomized, assessor-blinded, parallel-group, multicenter trial on 184 women.
- Efficacy and safety of N-Acetyl-GED-0507-34-LEVO gel in patients with moderate-to severe facial acne vulgaris: A phase 2B randomized double-blind, vehicle-controlled trial.
- A deep learning-based facial acne classification system.
- High-frequency ultrasonography evaluation of acne by thickness and power doppler vascular analysis.
- A randomized, controlled trial of intense pulsed light in combination with minocycline hydrochloride for the treatment of inflammatory acne vulgaris.
- Can extracts from the leaves and fruits of the cotoneaster species be considered promising anti-acne agents?
- Association between demodex infestation and severe acne vulgaris: A cross-sectional study of 168 patients.
- Treatment of Hidradenitis Suppurativa Evaluation Study (THESEUS): Protocol for a prospective cohort study.
- Skin microbiome reconstruction and lipid metabolism profile alteration reveal the treatment mechanism of cryptotanshinone in the acne rat.
- Efficacy of acupuncture in improving symptoms and quality of life of patients with acne vulgaris: A randomized sham acupuncture-controlled trial.
- Aging-conferred SIRT7 decline inhibits rosacea-like skin inflammation by modulating toll-like receptor 2‒NF-κB signaling.
- The effects of green tea (camellia sinensis), bamboo extract (bambusa vulgaris) and lactic acid on sebum production in young women with acne vulgaris using sonophoresis treatment.
- What is new in adult acne for the last 2 years: Focus on acne pathophysiology and treatments.
- The anti-inflammatory effects of cannabidiol (CBD) on acne.
- Acute acne flare following isotretinoin administration successfully treated by 5-aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy.
- Intralesional treatments in hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review.
- Nanofat and platelet-rich plasma injections used in a case of severe acne scars.
- Procedural and surgical treatment modalities for acne scarring - part 2.
- Surgical treatment in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- New insights in the treatment of SAPHO syndrome and medication recommendations.