You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Mederma survey: America's got skin insecurities.
- Accure Acne seeks to raise up to $20 million through private placement offering.
New Medical Research
- Scientifically speaking: New directions in acne management, part 1.
- Tranexamic acid microinjections: A novel treatment option for erythematotelangiectatic rosacea.
- An increase in normetanephrine in hair follicles of acne lesions through the sympatho-adrenal medullary system in acne patients with anxiety.
- Effects of ısotretinoin on the growth rate and thickness of the nail plate.
- The effectiveness of botulinum toxin type A (BTX-A) in the treatment of facial skin oily seborrhea, enlarged pores, and symptom complex of post-acne.
- Efficacy and safety of non-surgical short-wave radiofrequency treatment of mild-to-moderate erythematotelangiectatic rosacea: A prospective, open-label pilot study.
- Incidence and clinical implications of autoimmune thyroiditis in the development of acne in young patients.
- Topical 15% resorcinol is associated with high treatment satisfaction in patients with mild to moderate hidradenitis suppurativa.
- A novel azelaic acid formulation for the topical treatment of inflammatory rosacea: A multicentre, prospective clinical trial.
- The effectiveness of galactomyces ferment filtrate, dexpanthenol, and centella asiatica combination serum in the treatment of post-acne hyperpigmentation in subjects with skin of color.
- Efficacy of non-surgical monotherapies for hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review and network meta-analyses of randomized trials.
- Treatment challenges in adult female acne and future directions.
- Adalimumab induces a wound healing profile in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa by regulating macrophage differentiation and matrix metalloproteinase expression.
- Self-limited acne agminate-like granulomatous reaction to facial laser rejuvenation in a patient with comedonal acne vulgaris.
- Advances in oral isotretinoin therapy.
- Boosting adherence and results with energy-based devices.
- Unraveling the heterogeneity of hidradenitis suppurativa with phenotype schema.
- Use of botulinum toxin in treating rosacea: A systematic review.
- Remote consultations for patients with hidradenitis suppurativa during the COVID-19 pandemic: A single center experience.