Hot Topics at a Glance
- AARS and New Beauty Partner to Raise Awareness for Acne and Rosacea Patients to Demand an Individualized Treatment Approach.
- Accure laser gets CE mark for acne treatment.
New Medical Research
- Development and evaluation of azelaic acid-loaded microemulsion for transfollicular drug delivery through guinea pig skin: A mechanistic study.
- Improved telangiectasia and reduced recurrence rate of rosacea after treatment with 540 nm-wavelength intense pulsed light: A prospective randomized controlled trial with a 2-year follow-up.
- Prospective and randomized comparative study of calcium hydroxylapatite versus calcium hydroxylapatite plus HIFU in treatment of moderate to severe acne scars.
- High-frequency ultrasonography and scoring of acne at 20 MHz and 50 MHz.
- Modified 5-aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy to reduce pain in the treatment of moderate to severe acne vulgaris: A prospective, randomized split-face study.
- Topographic computer analysis for acne scar treatment on face accompanying biopsy study after dermal injection of hydrotoxin mixture.
- Treatment-seeking behavior, knowledge and beliefs about acne vulgaris among adolescents: A cross-sectional study in high school students in Tirana, Albania.
- Observation for clinical effect of acupuncture combined with conventional therapy in the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Antibacterial PEGylated solid lipid microparticles for cosmeceutical purpose: Formulation, characterization, and efficacy evaluation.
- Evaluation of hidradenitis suppurativa disease course during pregnancy and postpartum.
- Inhibition of proinflammatory cytokines in cutibacterium acnes-induced inflammation in HaCaT cells by using buddleja davidii aqueous extract.
- A preliminary clinical evaluation of a topical product for reducing slight rosacea imperfections.
- A retrospective assessment and comparison of the effectiveness of benzoyl peroxide, the combination of topical niacinamide, gallic acid and lauric acid and the combination of benzoyl peroxide and erythromycin in acne vulgaris.
- Novel therapeutic approaches and targets for treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- The pharmacology of antibiotic therapy in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Intralesional sclerotherapy for the treatment of acne cysts: A case series.
- Malignancy and infection risk during adalimumab therapy in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Current issues in the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Imaging features in patients with SAPHO/CRMO: A pictorial review.
- Use of beta-blockers for rosacea-associated facial erythema and flushing: A systematic review and update on proposed mode of action.
- Association between rosacea and cardiometabolic disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Pediatric synovitis, acne, pustulosis, hyperostosis, osteitis (SAPHO) syndrome: Diagnostic challenges and treatment approach.
Click Here to Download the AARS Hot Topics Newsletter