You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
AARS Issues a Call For Research Grants!
New Medical Research
- Niosome-encapsulated doxycycline hyclate for potentiation of acne therapy: Formulation and characterization.
- A double payload complex between hypericin and all- trans retinoic acid in the β-lactoglobulin protein.
- A randomized, controlled, split-face study of botulinum toxin and broadband light for the treatment of erythematotelangiectatic rosacea.
- Efficacy and adverse reactions of fractional CO 2 laser for atrophic acne scars and related clinical factors: A retrospective study on 121 patients.
- Efficacy and safety of 5% glycolic acid-based gel essence in the treatment of mild to moderate acne.
- A prospective study of adverse reactions of ALA-PDT for acne vulgaris.
- Microneedling with topical vitamin C versus microneedling with topical insulin in the treatment of atrophic post-acne scars: A split-face study.
- Acne cream reduces the deep cutibacterium acnes tissue load before elective open shoulder surgery: A randomized-controlled pilot trial.
- Tazarotene 0.045% lotion: A novel retinoid formulation.
- Isotretinoin-induced inflammatory back pain and sacroiliitis in patients with moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris.
- Topical clascoterone for acne vulgaris.
- Effect and safety analysis of PRP and Yifu combined with ultrapulsed CO 2 lattice laser in patients with sunken acne scar.
- Bibliometric analysis of hidradenitis suppurativa publication trends from Asia and Australasia.
- Insights into hidradenitis suppurativa.
- TRASS: a global approach to assess the severity of truncal acne.
- Comparing the frequency of isotretinoin-induced hair loss at <0.5-mg/kg/d versus ≥0.5-mg/kg/d dosing in acne patients: A systematic review.
- The association between acne care provision and quality of life: A cross-sectional survey.
- Topical dapsone in the treatment of acne: A systematic review.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa: a review of current treatment options.
- Female adult acne and androgen excess: A report from the Multidisciplinary Androgen Excess and PCOS Committee.
- Acne detection and severity evaluation with interpretable convolutional neural network models.
- Maskne: The epidemic within the pandemic: From diagnosis to therapy.
Click Here to Download the AARS Hot Topics Newsletter