- Register Now for the AARS 9th Annual Scientific Symposium
- AARS BoD Member Emmy Graber invites you to earn free CME!
New Medical Release
- The effect of 577-nm pro-yellow laser on demodex density in patients with rosacea.
- Aspirin alleviates skin inflammation and angiogenesis in rosacea.
- Efficacy and safety of intense pulsed light using a dual-band filter for the treatment of facial acne vulgaris.
- Split-face comparative study of fractional Er:YAG laser versus microneedling radiofrequency in treatment of atrophic acne scars, using optical coherence tomography for assessment.
- Evaluation of biophysical skin parameters and hair changes in patients with acne vulgaris treated with isotretinoin, and the effect of biotin use on these parameters.
- Dermal delivery and follicular targeting of adapalene using PAMAM dendrimers.
- Therapeutic effects of a new invasive pulsed-type bipolar radiofrequency for facial erythema associated with acne vulgaris and rosacea.
- Efficacy and safety of a novel water-soluble herbal patch for acne vulgaris treatment: A randomized, assessor-blinds controlled, intra-individual split-face comparative study.
- A clinical study evaluating the efficacy of topical bakuchiol (UP256) cream on facial acne.
- Tolerability and efficacy of clindamycin/tretinoin versus adapalene/benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Photothermal therapy using gold nanoparticles for acne in Asian patients: A preliminary study.
- Development of a novel freeze-dried mulberry leaf extract-based transfersome gel.
- The efficacy and safety of dual-frequency ultrasound for improving skin hydration and erythema in patients with rosacea and acne.
- What the pediatric and adolescent gynecology clinician needs to know about acne.
- Is there an association between long-term antibiotics for acne and subsequent infection sequelae and antimicrobial resistance? A systematic review.
- Is systemic isotretinoin use a risk factor for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
- Clinical and radiological remission of osteoarticular and cutaneous lesions in SAPHO patients treated with secukinumab: A case series.
- Trifarotene: A current review and perspectives in dermatology.
- Thoracic outlet syndrome in a patient with SAPHO syndrome - A case report.
- Anti-PD-1-induced hidradenitis suppurativa.