You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
New Medical Research
- Systemic isotretinoin has an impact on hemoglobin, ferritin, urea, ceruloplasmin, albumin, uric acid levels and neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio in acne patients
- Efficacy of alpha hydroxy acid combined with intense pulsed light in the treatment of acne vulgaris: A meta-analysis.
- Integrative skincare trial of intense pulsed light followed by the phyto corrective mask, phyto corrective gel and resveratrol BE for decreasing post-procedure downtime and improving procedure outcomes in patients with rosacea.
- Treatment opportunities and technological progress prospective for acne vulgaris.
- Combined use of energy-based interventions with low-dose isotretinoin for the treatment of inflammatory acne: A retrospective cohort analysis.
- Increased prevalence of minocycline-resistant staphylococcus epidermidis with tet(M) by tetracycline use for acne treatment.
- Celastrol inhibits LL37-induced rosacea by inhibiting Ca 2+/CaMKII-mTOR-NF-κB activation.
- Isotretinoin laboratory monitoring in acne treatment: A Delphi consensus study.
- Low-dose versus conventional-dose oral isotretinoin regimens: A systematic review on randomized controlled comparative studies of different regimens.
- Fibrous palygorskite clays as versatile nanocarriers for skin delivery of tea tree oils in efficient acne therapy.
- Biomarkers of tretinoin precursors and tretinoin efficacy in patients with moderate to severe facial photodamage: A randomized clinical trial.
- Serum level of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) associated with depression in patients with rosacea: A candidate predictive biomarker.
- Dermatology: How to manage acne in skin of color.
- Profiling the effects of systemic antibiotics for acne, including the narrow-spectrum antibiotic sarecycline, on the human gut microbiota.
- Pro and contra: Is synovitis, acne, pustulosis, hyperostosis, and osteitis (SAPHO) a spondyloarthritis variant?
- Endo-radiofrequency subcision for acne scars treatment: A case series study.
- A case of 5-aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy (ALA-PDT) combined with surgery for the treatment of acne conglobate.
- The increasing importance of the gut microbiome in acne vulgaris.
- The role of herbal medicine in the treatment of acne vulgaris: A systematic review of clinical trials.
- Innovative use of negative air ions as an alternative therapy for acne vulgaris: A report of three cases.
- Dermatology: How to manage rosacea in skin of color.
- Adverse events in isotretinoin therapy: A single-arm meta-analysis.
- Acne fulminans induced by lymecycline in a patient with hidradenitis suppurativa: A case report.