You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- AARS BoD Member Emmy Graber invites you to earn free CME!
New Medical Research
- Investigation of systemic immune-inflammation index and systemic inflammation response index as an indicator of the anti-inflammatuary effect of isotretinoin in patients with acne vulgaris.
- Tazarotene 0.045% lotion for females with acne: Analysis of two adult age groups.
- The many faces of pediatric acne: How to tailor nonprescription acne treatment and skincare using cleansers and moisturizers.
- A novel technique in reducing sebum production and improving atrophic acne scars.
- Advances in topical management of adolescent facial and truncal acne: A phase 3 pooled analysis of safety and efficacy of trifarotene 0.005% cream.
- Thermosensitive gel based on cellulose derivative for topical delivery of propolis in acne treatment.
- Skin fractional scar treatment with a new carbon dioxide scanner: Histological and clinical evaluation.
- Exploring the clinical efficacy of a self-made acne prescription based on high-throughput sequencing.
- Holistic health record for hidradenitis suppurativa patients.
- A new topical candidate in acne treatment: Characterization of the meclozine hydrochloride as an anti-inflammatory compound from in vitro to a preliminary clinical study.
- Oral vitamin A for acne management: A possible substitute for isotretinoin.
- Improving rosacea outcomes in skin of color patients: A review on the nuances in the treatment and the use of cleansers and moisturizers.
- Never give up! Continued progress in development of topical therapies for acne is a good thing.
- Hormonal therapies in the management of acne vulgaris.
- A mini-review on solid lipid nanoparticles and nanostructured lipid carriers: Topical delivery of phytochemicals for the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Insights of lipid vesicular and particulate carrier mediated approach for acne management.
- New treatments and new assessment instruments for hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Methods for the improvement of acne scars used in dermatology and cosmetology: A review.
- Enhancing topical pharmacotherapy for acne and rosacea: Vehicle choices and outcomes.