You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Face Reality Skincare partners with Olympic swimming medalist Abbey Weitzeil.
New Medical Research
- Flares as dynamic predictive factor of response to adalimumab in hidradenitis suppurativa, real-life data.
- Treatment of atrophic acne scars: Topical or intralesional plasma gel?
- Topical antimicrobial peptides in combined treatment of acne patients.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa from a patient perspective including symptoms and self-treatment.
- Sodium bituminosulfonate used to treat rosacea modulates generation of inflammatory mediators by primary human neutrophils.
- Adolescents' beliefs and perceptions of acne vulgaris: A cross-sectional study in Montenegrin schoolchildren.
- In-vitro antioxidant and antimicrobial studies of ethanolic plant extracts of P. granatum, O. stamineus, A. bilimbi, M. nigra, and E. longifolia.
- Efficacy and safety of 25% trichloroacetic acid peel versus 30% salicylic acid peel in mild-to-moderate acne vulgaris: A comparative study.
- Sodium hypochlorite 0.005% versus placebo in the treatment of mild to moderate acne: A double-blind randomized controlled trial.
- Comparison of fractionated frequency-doubled 1,064/532 nm picosecond Nd:YAG lasers and non-ablative fractional 1,540 nm Er: glass in the treatment of facial atrophic scars: A randomized, split-face, double-blind trial.
- Should we scan hidradenitis suppurativa patients? A systematic review of radiologic findings.
- Isotretinoin on TikTok™: Misinformation getting under our skin.
- Outcomes of pregnancy and childbirth in women with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Long-term follow-up after radiotherapy of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Vulval squamous cell carcinoma arising from hidradenitis suppurrativa.
- The impact of acne, atopic dermatitis, skin toxicities and scars on quality of life and the importance of a holistic treatment approach.
- Updated treatment for acne: Targeted therapy based on pathogenesis.
- Efficacy and safety of adalimumab in hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Willingness-to-pay and benefit-cost analysis of botulinum toxin for the treatment of rosacea in China: Findings from a web-based survey.
- Associations between diet and acne lesions.
- Surgical reconstruction of massive scrotal lymphedema associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A case report.