You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Nurx adds rosacea care to list of services.
New Medical Research
- MicroRNAs as biomarkers of atrophic scarring in acne; a cross-sectional analysis of 41 patients.
- The efficacy and safety of fractional 1064 nm Nd:YAG picosecond laser combined with intense pulsed light in the treatment of atrophic acne scar: A split-face study.
- Tazarotene 0.045% lotion for moderate-to-severe acne patients: Pooled phase 3 analysis by age and sex.
- Parametric acne severity (PAS) score and lesion counts from multi-modality facial image analysis correlates strongly with investigator assessment.
- Evaluation of a first-in-class proteasome inhibitor in patients with moderate to severe rosacea.
- Impact of acne on quality of life in young Pakistani adults and its relationship with severity: A multicenter study.
- Activation of deoxyribonuclease I by nicotinamide as a new strategy to attenuate tetracycline-resistant biofilms of cutibacterium acnes.
- Efficacy of a new non-drug acne therapy: Aloe vera gel combined with ultrasound and soft mask for the treatment of mild to severe facial acne.
- Efficacy and safety of treatment with fractional 1,064-nm picosecond laser with diffractive optic element for wrinkles and acne scars: A clinical study.
- Light-based therapies in the management of rosacea: A systematic review with meta-analysis.
- An overview of adapalene and benzoyl peroxide once-daily topical gel as a therapeutic option for acne.
- Social media use in patients with acne vulgaris: What do patients expect from social media?
- Acne vulgaris: The majority of patients do not achieve success according to FDA guidance.
- Management of truncal acne with oral sarecycline: Pooled results from two phase-3 clinical trials.
- Applications of gold and silver nanoparticles in the treatment of acne vulgaris: A systematic review.
- Concerns, expectations, and management gaps relating to acne and associated scarring identified from survey data.
- Target molecules for future hidradenitis suppurativa treatment.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa in skin of color.
- Cutaneous manifestations related to the COVID-19 pandemic: A review article.
- The efficacy of blue light versus the combination of blue and red light therapy in the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Cutaneous and ocular rosacea: Common and specific physiopathogenic mechanisms and study models.