You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- The AARS is proud to sponsor activities for National Acne Awareness Month in June!
- Dermata reports positive results for once-weekly topical application of DMT310 in acne.
New Medical Research
- Association between adult acne and dietary behaviors: Findings from the nutrinet-santé prospective cohort study.
- Knockdown of H19 inhibits the pathogenesis of acne vulgaris by targeting the miR-196a/TLR2/NF-κB axis.
- Combination of a self-regulation module and mobile application to enhance treatment outcome for patients with acne.
- Influence of contraception class on incidence and severity of acne vulgaris.
- Treatment of atrophic acne scars with combination therapy of chemical reconstruction of skin scars method and fractionated non-ablative laser: A retrospective analysis.
- In vitro antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects of novel insect fungus polycephalomyces phaothaiensis extract and its constituents against propionibacterium acnes.
- Conventional versus daylight photodynamic therapy for acne vulgaris: A randomized and prospective clinical study in China.
- Proposed definitions of typical lesions in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Efficacy of 595- And 1319-nm pulsed dye laser in the treatment of acne vulgaris: A narrative review.
- Topical minocycline foam 4%: A review in acne vulgaris.
- Antibiotic resistance in acne: Changes, consequences, and concerns.
- Efficacy, safety, and guidelines of application of the fractional ablative laser erbium YAG 2940 Nm and non-ablative laser erbium glass in rejuvenation, skin spots, and acne in different skin phototypes: A systematic review.
- Knowledge levels and concerns about oral isotretinoin treatment in the parents of adolescent acne patients.
- Gastrointestinal involvement of primary skin diseases.