You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- The AARS is proud to sponsor activities for National Acne Awareness Month in June!
- FDA approves first topical minocycline for rosacea.
New Medical Research
- Contrasting the efficacy of pulsed dye laser and photodynamic methylene blue nanoemulgel therapy in treating acne vulgaris.
- Efficacy and safety of Jessner's solution peel in comparison with salicylic acid 30% peel in the management of patients with acne vulgaris and postacne hyperpigmentation with skin of color: A randomized, double-blinded, split-face, controlled trial.
- 650 Usec 1064nm Nd:YAG laser treatment of acne: A double-blind randomized control study.
- Role of ferritin in pathogenesis of rosacea and its value in efficacy of 595 Nm pulsed dye laser in treatment of different variants of rosacea: A clinical and immunohistochemical study.
- Effectiveness of benzyl benzoate treatment on clinical symptoms and demodex density over time in patients with rosacea and demodicosis: A real life retrospective follow-up study comparing low- and high-dose regimens.
- The investigation of the amounts and expressions of epidermal growth factor, epidermal growth factor receptor and epidermal growth factor receptor gene polymorphisms in acne vulgaris.
- Characterization of acne patients carrying clindamycin-resistant cutibacterium acnes: A Japanese multicenter study.
- Efficacy of acne vulgaris treatment protocols according to its clinical forms.
- The efficacy and safety of fractional radiofrequency nanoneedle system in the treatment of atrophic acne scars in Asians.
- Tissue expression of IL-17A and FOXP3 in acne vulgaris patients.
- The effect of subcutaneous Brodalumab upon clinical disease activity in hidradenitis suppurativa: An open label cohort study.
- The efficacy and safety of a 577-nm high-power optically pumped semiconductor laser in the treatment of postacne erythema.
- Modulation of skin androgenesis and sebum production by dermocosmetic formulation.
- Non-prescription acne vulgaris treatments: Their role in our treatment armementarium: An international panel discussion.
- Truncal acne, what do we know?
- Acne treatments: Future trajectories.
- Current treatment for polycystic ovary syndrome: Focus on adolescence.
- Medical and surgical management of hidradenitis suppurativa: A review of international treatment guidelines and implementation in general dermatology practice.
- An overview of treatment options for mild-to-moderate acne based on American Academy of Dermatology, European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, and Italian Society of Dermatology and Venereology guidelines.
- Anti-acne vulgaris effects of pedunculagin from the leaves of quercus mongolica by anti-inflammatory activity and 5α-reductase inhibition.
- pH-dependent antibacterial activity of glycolic acid: Implications for anti-acne formulations.