You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
New Medical Research
- Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of platelet rich plasma injection in treatment of rosacea.
- Efficacy and safety of non-insulated fractional microneedle radiofrequency for treating difficult-to-treat rosacea: a 48-week, prospective, observational study.
- Therapeutic effect of a newly isolated lytic bacteriophage against multi-drug-resistant cutibacterium acnes infection in mice.
- Individualized homeopathic treatment of acne-an analysis of 83 patients.
- Rapid wound healing and acne scar improvement after ablative fractional carbon dioxide laser treatment combined with the application of platelet-lyophilized treatment (PLT).
- Tailoring of retinyl palmitate-based ethosomal hydrogel as a novel nanoplatform for acne vulgaris management: Fabrication, optimization, and clinical evaluation employing a split-face comparative study.
- Ultrasound-guided photodynamic therapy with intralesional methylene blue and a 635 nm light-emitting diode lamp in hidradenitis suppurativa: A retrospective study of 41 patients.
- Antibacterial susceptibility testing of cutibacterium acnes in acne vulgaris patients.
- Association of trimethylamine n-oxide (TMAO) with the clinical severity of hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa).
- An open-label study comparing oral zinc to lymecycline in the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Comparison of normal saline injection with pneumatic injector to subcision for the treatment of atrophic acne scars.
- Nanotechnology-based formulations towards the improved topical delivery of anti-acne active ingredients.
- Effects and safety of acne vulgaris with external application of herbal medicines: A protocol for systematic review and meta analysis.
- Topical calcineurin inhibitors as a double-edged sword in rosacea: A systematic review.
- Anti-COVID-19 measurements for hidradenitis suppurativa patients.
- Exploring patient journeys through acne healthcare: A patient perspective.
- A review of systemic minocycline side effects and topical minocycline as a safer alternative for treating acne and rosacea.
- Endocrine disrupting chemicals, hormone receptors, and acne vulgaris: A connecting hypothesis.
- Quality of life in hidradenitis suppurativa: An update.
- Acne vulgaris and intake of selected dietary nutrients-a summary of information.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa in East and Southeast Asian populations: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Long-term clinical outcomes in synovitis, acne, pustulosis, hyperostosis, and osteitis syndrome.