You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- AARS Call for Grant Applications
- 16th Annual AARS Networking Reception
New Medical Research
- Selective photothermolysis with a novel 1726 nm laser beam: A safe and effective solution for acne vulgaris.
- Red light-mediated photoredox catalysis triggers nitric oxide release for treatment of cutibacterium acne induced intervertebral disc degeneration.
- A combined subcision approach with either fractional CO2 laser (10,600 nm) or cross-linked hyaluronic acid versus subcision alone in atrophic post-acne scar treatment.
- A single center, prospective, randomized, blinded study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a topical tripeptide/hexapeptide anhydrous gel when used pre- and post- hybrid fractional laser for the treatment of acne scars.
- Efficacy and tolerability of hydrafacial clarifying treatment series in the treatment of active acne vulgaris.
- Fluid platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) versus platelet-rich plasma (PRP) in the treatment of atrophic acne scars: A comparative study.
- The prevalence, associated factors, and clinical characterization of malassezia folliculitis in patients clinically diagnosed with acne vulgaris.
- Skin dysbiosis and Cutibacterium acnes biofilm in inflammatory acne lesions of adolescents.
- Neutrophilic granulocyte-derived B-cell activating factor supports B cells in skin lesions in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Patterns of surgical recurrence in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Bridging the gap: Optimizing skin care in acne treatment.
- Optimizing skin care in acne treatment - Evaluation of a designated cleanser and moisturizer regimen with improvement in clinical outcomes.
- "Vehicles matter" in the treatment of truncal acne.
- Antimicrobial activity of smilax china l. root extracts against the acne-causing bacterium, cutibacterium acnes, and its active compounds.
- Acne scars: An update on management.
- Energy-based devices in the treatment of acne scars in skin of color.
- Antibiotics and antimicrobial resistance in acne: Epidemiological trends and clinical practice considerations.
- Truncal acne and scarring: A comprehensive review of current medical and cosmetic approaches to treatment and patient management.
- Acne vulgaris-novel treatment options and factors affecting therapy adherence: A narrative review.
- Adolescent acne vulgaris: Current and emerging treatments.
- Chemical peels for atrophic acne scarring: Evolution of peel types and methods.
- Current medical and surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa-a comprehensive review.
- The role of hormones in hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review.