You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Sun Pharma highlights Sorry to Superimpose digital campaign.
New Medical Research
- Preparation and evaluation of adapalene nano structured lipid carriers (NLCs) for targeted drug delivery in acne.
- Anti-acne vulgaris effects of chlorogenic acid by anti-inflammatory activity and lipogenesis inhibition.
- Emulsions with alkyl polyglucosides as carriers for off-label topical spironolactone - safety and stability evaluation.
- Iontophoresis mediated localized delivery of liposomal gold nanoparticles for photothermal and photodynamic therapy of acne.
- Serum Sp17 autoantibody serves as a potential specific biomarker in patients with SAPHO syndrome.
- Tripterygium wilfordii Hook F. in the treatment of synovitis, acne, pustulosis, hyperostosis, and osteitis syndrome: A clinical trial.
- Increases in uric acid and monocyte-high density lipoprotein ratio as possible atherosclerotic indicators in acne patients using isotretinoin.
- The effects of myrtle (myrtus communis) and clindamycin topical solution in the treatment of mild to moderate acne vulgaris: A comparative split-face study.
- Self-nanoemulsion loaded with a combination of isotretinoin, an anti-acne drug, and quercetin: Preparation, optimization, and in vivo assessment.
- Efficacy and tolerability of short contact therapy with tretinoin, clindamycin, and glycolic acid gel in acne: A randomized, controlled, assessor-blinded two-center trial: The MASCOTTE study.
- Contact sensitization to cosmetic series of allergens in female patients with rosacea: A prospective controlled study in China.
- Transcriptome comparison of isotretinoin-effective and isotretinoin-ineffective severe acne vulgaris patients.
- Efficacy evaluation of Endolift-based subcision on acne scar treatment.
- Evaluating depression among acne vulgaris patients treated with isotretinoin.
- Microencapsulated benzoyl peroxide and tretinoin for the treatment of acne vulgaris: Results from a phase 2 multicenter, double-blind, randomized, vehicle-controlled study.
- Long-term use of spironolactone for acne in women: A case series of 403 patients.
- New acne therapies and updates on use of spironolactone and isotretinoin: A narrative review.
- Laser and light-based therapies in the management of rosacea: An updated systematic review.
- Analyzing the efficacy of isotretinoin in treating dissecting cellulitis: A literature review and meta-analysis.
- Treatment of acne and acne-related scarring with fixed combination clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide gel (1.2%/3.75%) and tretinoin gel microsphere 0.06% in an Asian American transgender female.
- Benefits of fractional radiofrequency treatment in patients with atrophic acne scars - literature review.
- Microneedling for the treatment of scars: An update for clinicians.
- Recent advances in hidradenitis suppurativa in pediatrics.
- Acne fulminans induced by a low dose isotretinoin: Case report and review of the literature.