You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
AARS Grant Announcement
- Announcing New AARS Research Grant Opportunity
New Medical Research
- Characterization of rosacea patients in Tohoku area of Japan: Retrospective study of 340 rosacea cases.
- Facial acne: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study on the clinical efficacy of a symbiotic dietary supplement.
- Azelaic acid loaded chitosan and HPMC based hydrogels for treatment of acne: formulation, characterization, in vitro- ex vivo evaluation.
- Clinical evaluation of efficacy of intralesional platelet-rich plasma injection versus 1064 nm long-pulsed Neodymium:YAG laser in the treatment of inflammatory acne vulgaris in adolescent and post-adolescent patients: a prospective randomized split-face comparative study.
- Clinical and histological effects of topical epidermal growth factor on acne and acne scars.
- Impact of IPL treatments on parameters of acne skin.
- 30% supramolecular salicylic acid peels effectively treats acne vulgaris and reduces facial sebum.
- Evaluation of the cumulative effect of radiofrequency microneedling and fractional erbium: Glass 1565 laser in moderate to severe acne scars in skin of color.
- A split face comparative study using a novel triple combination therapy for the treatment of persistent post acne erythema.
- Real-world safety and effectiveness of adalimumab in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa: 12-week interim analysis of post-marketing surveillance in Japan.
- Effect of cognitive behavior oriented psychological intervention on the psychological status of depressed facial acne scar patients undergoing fractional photothermolysis.
- Insights from a Box-Behnken optimization study of microemulsions with salicylic acid for acne therapy.
- Intense pulsed light versus benzoyl peroxide.
- Clinical features of acne in primary care patients assessed through teledermatology.
- Advances in molecular pathogenesis of hidradenitis suppurativa: Dysregulated keratins and ECM signaling.
- A systematic review of evaluating the efficacy of acne scar treatment by fractional laser with or without using adjunctive treatments.
- Rosacea management: A comprehensive review.
- Adult female acne: Clinical and therapeutic particularities.
- Efficacy and toxicity of classical immunosuppressants, retinoids and biologics in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Post-acne erythema treatment: A systematic review of the literature.
- Efficacy comparison of pulsed dye laser vs. microsecond 1064-nm neodymium:yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser in the treatment of rosacea: A meta-analysis.
- Therapies for hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review with a focus on Brazil.
- New developments in topical acne therapy.