You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
AARS Upcoming Event: Save the Date
- Save the Date for our 16th Annual AARS Networking Reception
New Medical Research
- Researchers define keys to recognizing ocular rosacea.
- Single session of combined microfat and subcision in the treatment of grade 4 atrophic acne scars.
- Q-Switched 1064-nm Nd: YAG laser versus fractional carbon dioxide laser for post acne scarring: A split-face comparative study.
- The comparative in vitro killing activity of tea tree oil versus permethrin on demodex folliculorum of rosacea patients.
- Multidrug-resistant cutibacterium avidum isolated from patients with acne vulgaris and other infections.
- Single-center, assessor-blind study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of DA-5520 topical gel in patients with acne scars: A pilot study.
- Comparison of red light and blue light therapies for mild-to-moderate acne vulgaris: A randomized controlled clinical study.
- Surfactin-oleogel with therapeutic potential for inflammatory acne vulgaris induced by propionibacterium acnes.
- Evaluation of psychological well-being and social impact of atrophic acne scarring: A multinational, mixed-methods study.
- Treating acne in transgender persons receiving testosterone: A practical guide.
- Low dose oral isotretinoin for the treatment of adult patients with mild-to-moderate acne vulgaris: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Dapsone in hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review.
- Treatment protocols and efficacy of light and laser treatments in post-acne erythema.
- The therapeutic effects in patients with rosacea: How do we evaluate them?
- Evaluating the effectiveness and safety of radiofrequency for face and neck rejuvenation: A systematic review.
- The role of biofilm formation in the pathogenesis and antimicrobial susceptibility of cutibacterium acnes.