You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
New Medical Research
- Mask-Induced Koebner phenomenon and its clinical phenotypes: a multicenter, real-life study focusing on 873 dermatological consultations during COVID-19 pandemics.
- Subclinical effects of adapalene-benzoyl peroxide: a prospective in vivo imaging study on acne micromorphology and transfollicular delivery.
- Temporal trends and clinician variability in potassium monitoring of healthy young women treated for acne with spironolactone.
- Tonsillitis as a possible predisposition to synovitis, acne, pustulosis, hyperostosis and osteitis (SAPHO) syndrome.
- Rhodomyrtone as a new natural antibiotic isolated from rhodomyrtus tomentosa leaf extract: a clinical application in the management of acne vulgaris.
- The efficacy and tolerability of tetracyclines and clindamycin plus rifampicin for the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa; results of a prospective European cohort study.
- Incidence and factors associated with acne among transgender patients receiving masculinizing hormone therapy.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of chemical peelings in the treatment of acne vulgaris assessed using high-frequency ultrasound - a comparative study.
- The effects of ALA-PDT on microbiota in pilosebaceous units of patients with severe acne: a metagenomic study.
- Usefulness of high-frequency ultrasound in the monitoring of laser treatment of acne scars.
- Association of antimicrobial susceptibility and treatment outcome in acne vulgaris patients: a pilot study.
- The role of biologic treatment in special scenarios in hidradenitis suppurativa: facial and nape phenotype, dissecting cellulitis of the scalp and lymphedema.
- Increase adapalene delivery using chemical and herbal enhancers.
- Views and experiences of people with acne vulgaris and healthcare professionals about treatments: systematic review and thematic synthesis of qualitative research.
- Impact of acne on the daily life of adult patients: building a self-administered patient questionnaire.
- Combining deroofing with LAight ® therapy for long-term disease control of hurley stage II hidradenitis suppurativa: case report.
- Clinical and power-Doppler ultrasound features related with persistence of fistulous tracts under treatment with adalimumab in hidradenitis suppurativa: four years of follow-up.
- Adverse reactions induced by minocycline: a review of literature.
- Development or exacerbation of hidradenitis suppurativa in two transgender men after initiation of testosterone therapy.
- Rhinophyma in women: a case series.
- Dermatologist use of intralesional triamcinolone in the treatment of acne.