You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- FDA clears the Accure Laser System for the treatment of mild to severe inflammatory acne vulgaris.
New Medical Research
- Long-pulsed Nd: YAG laser (1064 nm) versus intralesional botulinum toxin type (A) in acne vulgaris therapy: A split face study.
- A topical combination regimen of benzoyl peroxide and retinol moisturizer for mild to moderate acne.
- Intradermal injection of poly-d, l-lactic acid using microneedle fractional radiofrequency for acne scars: An open-label prospective trial.
- Sulforaphene attenuates cutibacterium acnes-induced inflammation.
- Evaluation of hematological parameters in patients using systemic isotretinoin with diagnosis of acne vulgaris.
- Long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser using an "in motion" setting to treat telangiectatic rosacea.
- Carbon peeling laser treatment to improve skin texture, pores and acne lesions: A retrospective study.
- The effectiveness of fractional carbondioxyde laser and microneedle radiofrequency on acne scars.
- Improvements in acne and skin oiliness with tazarotene 0.045% lotion in patients with oily skin.
- Topical methylene blue nanoformulation for the photodynamic therapy of acne vulgaris.
- Evaluation of subclinical atherosclerosis in rosacea patients by flow-mediated dilatation method.
- Extracellular electrons transferred from honey probiotic Bacillus circulans inhibits inflammatory acne vulgaris.
- Effect of 30% supramolecular salicylic acid peel on skin microbiota and inflammation in patients with moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris.
- A pilot study of clindamycin phosphate 1.2% and benzoyl peroxide 3.75% combination gel in the treatment of perimenstrual acne.
- Characteristics of rosacea and similar diseases in patients wearing face masks.
- Treatment of acne vulgaris during pregnancy and lactation: A narrative review.
- Advances in pharmacotherapy for rosacea: What is the current state of the art?
- Role of topical spironolactone in the treatment of acne: A systematic review of clinical trials - Does this therapy open a path towards favorable outcomes?
- Expert consensus on holistic skin care routine: Focus on acne, rosacea, atopic dermatitis, and sensitive skin syndrome.
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials of fire needle combined with ALA-PDT for the treatment of moderate-to-severe acne.
- Acne vulgaris in skin of color: A systematic review of the effectiveness and tolerability of current treatments.