You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Announcing the new Board of Directors
New Medical Research
- Fractional carbon dioxide laser or erbium:yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser assisted by topical application/intradermal injection of platelet-rich plasma for postacne scars.
- Azelaic acid and melaleuca alternifolia essential oil co-loaded vesicular carrier for combinational therapy of acne.
- Efficacy and safety comparison between 1927 nm thulium laser and 2940 nm Er:YAG laser in the treatment of facial atrophic acne scarring: A prospective, simultaneous spilt-face clinical trial.
- The impact of isotretinoin therapy on the nasal skin thickness and elasticity: An ultrasonography and elastography based assessment in relation to dose and duration of therapy.
- Clinical and histopathological evaluation of different tools for the subcision of atrophic acne scars.
- Crystal structure of the Propionibacterium acnes surface sialidase, a drug target for P. acnes-associated diseases.
- Increased frequency of circulating classical monocytes in patients with rosacea.
- Optimizing outcomes with the 1550/1927 nm dual wavelength non-ablative fractional laser: Experienced user recommendations.
- Association of TNF-α polymorphisms (-857, -863 and -1031), TNF-α serum level and lipid profile with acne vulgaris.
- Rosacea pathogenesis, common triggers, and dietary role: The cause, the trigger, and the positive effects of different foods.
- The Personalised Acne Care Pathway-recommendations to guide longitudinal management from the Personalising Acne: Consensus of Experts.
- New perspectives on the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Management of acne vulgaris: A review.
- Botulinum neurotoxin type A in the treatment of facial seborrhea and acne: Evidence and a proposed mechanism.
- Skin disease in children: Effects on quality of life, stigmatization, bullying, and suicide risk in pediatric acne, atopic dermatitis, and psoriasis patients.
- Red seaweed-derived compounds as a potential new approach for acne vulgaris care.
- Neoplastic implications in patients suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa under systemic treatments.
- Recommendations for using over-the-counter products as adjunctive acne care in Asian phototypes: Improving treatment outcomes and managing side effects.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa at an uncommon site: A review of its clinical features, diagnostic difficulties, and management.