You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
New Medical Research
- Targeted clindamycin delivery to pilosebaceous units by chitosan or hyaluronic acid nanoparticles for improved topical treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Full exome sequencing of 11 families with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa in surgeons' practice - prevalence and treatment approach according to the Hurley stage in Latvia.
- Objective and long-term evaluation of the efficacy and safety of a 1064-nm picosecond laser with fractionated microlens array for the treatment of atrophic acne scar in Asians.
- Comparison of fractional micro-plasma radiofrequency and fractional microneedle radiofrequency for the treatment of atrophic acne scars: A pilot randomized split-face clinical study in China.
- Gold photothermal therapy for refractory papulopustular rosacea: A case series.
- Intense pulsed light treatment for hidradenitis suppurativa: A within-person randomized controlled trial.
- Evaluation of oral isotretinoin effects on hearing system in patients with acne vulgaris: Reversible or not?
- Racial differences in treatment preferences of acne vulgaris: A cross-sectional study.
- Metformin as adjunctive therapy for pediatric patients with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Development of a hidradenitis suppurativa patient decision aid.
- Open-label extension study evaluating long-term safety and efficacy of fmx103 1.5% minocycline topical foam for the treatment of moderate-to-severe papulopustular rosacea.
- Spironolactone in adolescent acne vulgaris.
- Isotretinoin in acne treatment during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): A retrospective analysis of adherence to therapy and side effects.
- Mandibular sterile osteitis as a manifestation of SAPHO syndrome: A literature review.
- SMS support group in the management of acne: A useful tool to increase adherence to treatment.
- Anti-acne treatment using nanotechnology based on novel drug delivery system and patents on acne formulations: A review.
- Microneedle-mediated transdermal drug delivery for treating diverse skin diseases.
- Optimizing the trial design for a comparative effectiveness study of spironolactone versus oral antibiotics for women with acne: A Delphi consensus panel.
- Developments and challenges in dermatology: An update from the Interactive Derma Academy (IDeA) 2019.
- Comparative efficacy of pharmacological and nonpharmacological interventions for acne vulgaris: A network meta-analysis.
- Ancient friends revisited: Systematic review and case report of pyoderma gangrenosum-associated autoinflammatory syndromes.