You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- We invite you to take a sneak peek at our exciting new educational series
New Medical Research
- An evaluation of the efficacy of a single-session 577 nm pro-yellow laser treatment in patients with post-acne erythema and scarring.
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the continuity of care for dermatologic patients on systemic therapy during the period of strict lockdown.
- Evaluating the barriers to isotretinoin treatment for acne vulgaris in pediatric patients.
- Acne and social media: A cross-sectional study of content quality on TikTok.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring in patients with suboptimal response to adalimumab for hidradenitis suppurativa: A retrospective case series.
- Dynamic leukocyte populations are associated with early- and late-stage lesions in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- The comparative study of efficacy between 1064-nm long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser and 595-nm pulsed dye laser for the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- GPs' perspectives on acne management in primary care: A qualitative interview study.
- Topical 0.5% timolol maleate significantly enhances skin-barrier restoration after fractional carbon dioxide laser treatment for acne scars.
- Activation of Janus kinase signaling pathway in acne lesions.
- Relationship between acne and the use of cosmetics: Results of a questionnaire study in 539 Korean individuals.
- Vitamins A, B, C, and D: A short review for the dermatologist.
- Spironolactone in the treatment of adolescent acne: A retrospective review.
- Efficacy and safety of topical clascoterone cream for treatment of acne vulgaris: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials.
- Inositols in PCOS.
- A molecular perspective on the potential benefits of metformin for the treatment of inflammatory skin disorders.
- Bilateral phlyctenular keratoconjunctivitis in the context of hidradenitis suppurativa: A case report and literature review.
- Foray into concepts of design and evaluation of microemulsions as a modern approach for topical applications in acne pathology.
- The challenge of nanovesicles for selective topical delivery for acne treatment: Enhancing absorption whilst avoiding toxicity.
- Surgical treatment of extensive perianal hidradenitis.