You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- New survey: Americans have missed out on dating, parties, school and work because of acne.
New Medical Research
- Three-step irradiance schedule versus two-step irradiance schedule for pain control during topical 5-aminolevulinic acid-photodynamic therapy of facial acne in Chinese patients: A prospective randomized comparative study.
- Characterizing the nanomechanical properties of microcomedones after treatment with sodium salicylate ex vivo using atomic force microscopy.
- A split-face clinical trial of conventional red-light photodynamic therapy versus daylight photodynamic therapy for acne vulgaris.
- Resveratrol ameliorates lipid accumulation and inflammation in human SZ95 sebocytes via the AMPK signaling pathways in vitro.
- Patterns of thyroid dysfunctions in adolescent patients suffering from severe acne during isotretinoin treatment.
- Effect of minocycline hydrochloride combined with photodynamic therapy on skin barrier function of patients with acne.
- Characterization of weissella viridescens UCO-SMC3 as a potential probiotic for the skin: Its beneficial role in the pathogenesis of acne vulgaris.
- A smart LED therapy device with an automatic facial acne vulgaris diagnosis based on deep learning and internet of things application.
- Carbopol-olive oil-based bigel drug delivery system of doxycycline hyclate for the treatment of acne.
- Application of red light therapy for moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Evaluation of the evidence level for the use of radiofrequency in aesthetic treatments: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- A neglected acne scar type: Papular acne scars and their correlations with keloid scars.
- Assessing the safety and efficacy of trifarotene in the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Potential therapeutic approaches through modulating the autophagy process for skin barrier dysfunction.
- Treatment of rosacea during pregnancy.
- Isotretinoin in acne vulgaris complicated by underlying major depression: A case report and review of literature.
- Blue light in dermatology.
- Rosacea: An update in diagnosis, classification and management.
- Results of laboratory monitoring in patients taking isotretinoin for acne.