You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Will telemedicine impact the future of acne care?
- This is why sarecycline is so effective against acne.
New Medical Research
- Retrospective analysis of 19 papulopustular rosacea cases treated with oral minocycline and supramolecular salicylic acid 30% chemical peels.
- Efficacy of high-dose intralesional triamcinolone for hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Combination of surgery and photodynamic therapy for the treatment of cystic acne of the scalp
- Enhanced pulsed dye laser for facial rejuvenation.
- Ablative fractional carbon dioxide laser and autologous platelet-rich plasma in the treatment of atrophic acne scars: A comparative clinico-immuno-histopathological study.
- Ultrasound-assisted intralesional corticosteroid infiltrations for patients with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Irrelevance of Panton-Valentine leukocidin in hidradenitis suppurativa: Results from a pilot, observational study.
- Botulinum toxin type b for hidradenitis suppurativa: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study.
- In which rosacea patients should Demodex in the eyelashes be investigated?
- Examining quality of life after treatment with azelaic and pyruvic acid peels in women with acne vulgaris.
- The effects of green tea on acne vulgaris: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials.
- Biochemical and physical actions of hyaluronic acid delivered by intradermal jet-injection route. Vinshtok
- A strategic review on the involvement of receptors, transcription factors and hormones in acne pathogenesis.
- Metformin versus the combined oral contraceptive pill for hirsutism, acne, and menstrual pattern in polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Psychodermatology of acne: Dermatologist's guide to inner side of acne and management approach.
- Reviewing the Global Burden of acne: how could we improve care to reduce the burden?
- Effects of diet on acne and its response to treatment.
- The use of isotretinoin for acne - an update on optimal dosing, surveillance, and adverse effects.
- Recent advances in understanding and managing acne.
- Acute inflammatory demodex-induced pustulosis in an immunocompetent patient related to topical steroid use.
- Isotretinoin and the kidney: Opportunities and threats.