You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Vyome’s acne treatment demonstrates positive phase 2 results.
New Medical Research
- The effect of isotretinoin therapy on oxidative damage in rats isotretinoin and oxidative damage in rats.
- Isotretinoin plus 420 nm intense pulsed light versus isotretinoin alone for the treatment of acne vulgaris: A randomized, controlled study of efficacy, safety, and patient satisfaction in Chinese subjects.
- A comparison of the effectiveness of azelaic and pyruvic acid peels in the treatment of female adult acne: A randomized controlled trial.
- Stem cell membrane-coated isotretinoin for acne treatment.
- Efficacy of non-ablative fractional 1440-nm laser therapy for treatment of facial acne scars in patients with rosacea: A prospective, interventional study.
- Lactobacillus paraplantarum THG-G10 as a potential anti-acne agent with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory activities.
- Topical application of autophagy activating peptide improved skin barrier function and reduced acne symptoms in acne-prone skin.
- PEG-8 laurate fermentation of staphylococcus epidermidis reduces the required dose of clindamycin against cutibacterium acnes.
- Lymecycline versus clindamycin plus rifampicin in hidradenitis suppurativa treatment: Clinical and ultrasound evaluation.
- Transcriptomic analysis of hidradenitis suppurativa skin suggests roles for multiple inflammatory pathways in disease pathogenesis.
- Novel polymeric tazarotene 0.045% lotion for moderate-to-severe acne: Pooled phase 3 analysis by race/ethnicity.
- The versatility of azelaic acid in dermatology.
- Current insights for the management of acne in the modern era.
- A retrospective evaluation of laboratory parameters and hyperuricemia in patients with acne vulgaris under systemic isotretinoin treatment.
- Emerging drugs for the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- A case paradoxical hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) with janus kinase inhibitor, literature review and pooled analysis of biological agent-induced HS.
- Understanding the relationship between smoking and hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Treating inflammation in rosacea: Current options and unmet needs.