You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Call for AARS Volunteers in 2023
New Medical Research
- Supramolecular salicylic acid ameliorates rosacea-like eruptions by suppressing NLRP3-mediated inflammasome activation in mice.
- Dapsone-loaded mixed micellar gel for treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Evaluating the effect of tranexamic acid as mesotherapy on persistent post-acne erythema: A before and after study.
- Clindamycin-benzoyl peroxide gel compared with clindamycin lotion for hidradenitis suppurativa; A randomized controlled assessor blinded intra-patient pilot study.
- Development of an effective acne treatment based on CBD and herbal extracts: preliminary in vitro, ex vivo, and clinical evaluation.
- Investigating the efficacy of modified lipoaspirate grafting to improve the appearance of atrophic acne scars: A pilot study.
- Comparison of 2 hyaluronic acid-based fillers for the treatment of acne scars: Structural lifting versus biostimulatory effect.
- Mood changes and clinical decision making in adolescent patients on isotretinoin therapy for acne vulgaris.
- Effects of mesotherapy introduction of compound glycyrrhizin injection on the treatment of moderate to severe acne.
- Unraveling the pharmaceutical and clinical relevance of the influence of syringic acid loaded linoleic acid transferosomes on acne.
- Treatment of post-acne scarring with long-pulsed and Q-switched 1,064nm Nd:YAG laser.
- A 6-month, multi-center, double-blind, controlled study to evaluate the effect of a biofilm disrupting acne cream on mild-to-moderate facial acne in female volunteer subjects.
- Randomized open-label trial comparing teledermatology vs. face-to-face consultation in the follow-up of patients with mild-to-moderate acne.
- Efficacy of procedural treatments for pediatric hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review.
- Cutibacterium acnes (formerly Propionibacterium acnes): Friend or foe?
- The role of combined oral contraceptives containing norgestimate for acne vulgaris treatment: A review.
- Preferred practice patterns and review on rosacea.
- The novel use of cryopreserved human allograft in extensive Hurley stage III hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Surgical subcision for acne scars: A review of instrumentation.
- A rare phenomenon of lithium-associated acne inversa: A case series and literature review.
Click Here to Download the AARS Hot Topics Newsletter