You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- 10th Annual AARS Scientific Symposium Registration is live!
- AARS BoD Member Emmy Graber invites you to earn free CME!
- AARS Celebrates with Patients and Corporate Benefactors for Rosacea Awareness Month.
- FDA approves Sol-Gel Technologies' and Galderma's Epsolay for rosacea.
New Medical Research
- Autologous platelet-rich plasma 'fluid' versus 'gel' form in combination with fractional CO 2 laser in the treatment of atrophic acne scars: A split-face randomized clinical trial.
- Spotting fake news: a qualitative review of misinformation and conspiracy theories in acne vulgaris.
- Vitamin D level in patients with moderate to severe acne: A case-control study combined with prospective study following oral Isotretinoin treatment.
- Acne scar treatment using combination therapy; subcision and human autologous fibroblast injection.
- Variability of over-the-counter spending on acne treatment across race and demographic characteristics.
- Intense pulsed light therapy improves acne-induced post-inflammatory erythema and hyperpigmentation: A retrospective study in Chinese patients.
- A randomized prospective study of low-dose isotretinoin alone and combination with salicylic acid and mandelic peel against acne tarda.
- Treatment of refractory acne using selective sebaceous gland electro-thermolysis combined with non-thermal plasma.
- Prediction of antibacterial peptides against propionibacterium acnes from the peptidomes of achatina fulica mucus fractions.
- Suppression of cutibacterium acnes-mediated inflammatory reactions by fibroblast growth factor 21 in skin.
- Effect of evening primrose oil supplementation on biochemical parameters and nutrition of patients treated with isotretinoin for acne vulgaris: A randomized double-blind trial.
- C. acnes qPCR-Based Antibiotics Resistance Assay (ACQUIRE) reveals widespread macrolide resistance in acne patients and can eliminate macrolide misuse in acne treatment.
- Nano-therapeutics to treat acne vulgaris.
- Non-conventional therapeutical approaches to acne vulgaris related to its association with metabolic disorders.
- Photodynamic therapy in the treatment of rosacea: A systematic review.
- Phytoconstituents loaded nanomedicines for the management of acne.
- Microneedling monotherapy for acne scar: Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Eczema herpeticum following skin microneedling plus platelet-rich plasma therapy in a patient with atrophic acne scars.
- Nutrition and acne, hidradenitis suppurativa, and isotretinoin.
- Assessment of frequency of rosacea subtypes in patients with rosacea: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Dermoscopy, reflectance confocal microscopy and optical coherence tomography features of acne: A systematic review.
- Acne and diet: a review of pathogenic mechanisms.