You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- 10th Annual AARS Scientific Symposium Registration Open!
- AARS BoD Member Emmy Graber invites you to earn free CME!
- Phase 3 data: Sun Pharma’s Winlevi is safe and effective acne Tx.
- Dermwire exclusive: FDA clears Cutera’s AviClear acne device.
- Galderma launches Twyneo in the US.
New Medical Research
- Adjunctive treatment for acne vulgaris by tranexamic acid.
- The efficacy of probiotic-derived lotion from lactobacillus paracasei MSMC 39-1 in mild to moderate acne vulgaris, randomized controlled trial.
- Multi-transcriptomic analysis and experimental validation implicate a central role of STAT3 in skin barrier dysfunction induced aggravation of rosacea.
- Triple steps acne scar revision technique a new combination therapeutic modality for atrophic acne scars.
- Efficacy of a one-session fractional picosecond 1064-nm laser for the treatment of atrophic acne scar and enlarged facial pores.
- Microbotox: A prospective evaluation of dermatological improvement in patients with mild-to-moderate acne and erythematotelangiectatic rosacea.
- Microneedle fractional radiofrequency for atrophic acne scars: In vivo evaluation of results by 3D analysis and reflectance confocal microscopy.
- Bee venom and its major component melittin attenuated cutibacterium acnes- and IGF-1-induced acne vulgaris via inactivation of Akt/mTOR/SREBP signaling pathway.
- Evaluation of therapeutic effect and prognosis of danzhi xiaoyao powder combined with photodynamic therapy in the treatment of rose acne.
- Antibacterial activity of the essential oil from litsea cubeba against cutibacterium acnes and the investigations of its potential mechanism by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry metabolomics.
- Sarecycline demonstrated reduced activity compared to minocycline against microbial species representing human gastrointestinal microbiota.
- Gut microbiota modulation and gold nanoparticle-mediated photothermal therapy for treatment of recalcitrant acne.
- Blue-grey hyperpigmentation in acne after vandetanib therapy and doxycycline use: A case report.
- Demodicosis imitating acne vulgaris: A case report.
- MicroRNA cross-involvement in acne vulgaris and hidradenitis suppurativa: A literature review.
- Ocular manifestations of systemic isotretinoin in patients with acne: A systemic review and meta-analysis.
- Microbiome and probiotics in acne vulgaris-a narrative review.
- Effective intense pulsed light protocol in the treatment of moderate to severe acne vulgaris of the chest and back.
- A combination of non-ablative laser and hyaluronic acid injectable for postacne scars: A novel treatment protocol.
- The role of skin immune system in acne.