You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Register Now for the AARS 9th Annual Scientific Symposium
- AARS BoD Member Emmy Graber invites you to earn free CME!
- Invitation from Galderma
New Medical Research
- Phase angle and Mediterranean diet in patients with acne: Two easy tools for assessing the clinical severity of disease.
- Oral isotretinoin treatment in patients with acne vulgaris during the COVID-19 pandemic: A retrospective cohort study in a tertiary care hospital.
- Serum IL-17 levels in patients with rosacea.
- Choroidal vascular changes in acne patients under isotretinoin treatment.
- Co-delivery of isotretinoin and clindamycin by phospholipid-based mixed micellar system confers synergistic effect for treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Consumer preferences of top-rated over-the-counter acne treatment products: A cohort study.
- Effectiveness of wet cupping on patients with facial acne vulgaris: A 12-week, randomized, single-blind, intervention-sham-controlled trial.
- Efficacy and safety of azelaic acid nanocrystal-loaded in situ hydrogel in the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Quality of life in Montenegrin pupils with acne.
- 5-Aminolaevulinic acid photodynamic therapy amplifies intense inflammatory response in the treatment of acne vulgaris via CXCL8.
- 50 years of topical retinoids for acne: Evolution of treatment.
- A safety review of biologic therapies for the management of hidradenitis suppurativa and unmet needs.
- Androgens and acne: Perspectives on clascoterone, the first topical androgen receptor antagonist.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa: pathogenesis, clinical presentation, epidemiology, and comorbid associations.
- Paradoxical hidradenitis suppurativa in Crohn's disease patients receiving infliximab: A case report and review of literature.