You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Register Now for the AARS 9th Annual Scientific Symposium
- AARS BoD Member Emmy Graber invites you to earn free CME!
- Survey: Parents extremely worried about the physical and emotional toll that severe acne takes on teens.
New Medical Research
- Effects of metformin on experimentally induced acne on rabbit ear.
- An efficacy study of a new radical treatment for acne vulgaris using fat injection.
- Oral sarecycline for treatment of papulopustular rosacea: Results of a pilot study of effectiveness and safety.
- Inhibitory effect of quercetin on propionibacterium acnes-induced skin inflammation.
- Elucidating the immune infiltration in acne and its comparison with rosacea by integrated bioinformatics analysis.
- Effect of oral isotretinoin on muscle strength in patients with acne vulgaris: A prospective controlled study.
- Patient-reported outcome measures for acne: A mixed-methods validation study (acne PROMs).
- Hexyl-aminolevulinate ethosome-mediated photodynamic therapy against acne: in vitro and in vivo analyses.
- Psychiatric disorders and suicidal behavior in patients with acne prescribed oral antibiotics versus isotretinoin: Analysis of a large commercial insurance claims database.
- Preliminary prospective and randomized study of highly purified polynucleotide versus placebo in treatment of moderate to severe acne scars.
- Growth in a biofilm sensitizes cutibacterium acnes to nanosecond pulsed electric fields.
- Safety and pharmacokinetics of FMX103 (1.5% minocycline topical foam) in subjects with moderate-to-severe papulopustular rosacea under maximum-use treatment conditions.
- Teratogenic effect of isotretinoin in both fertile females and males.
- Gene variants associated with acne vulgaris presentation and severity: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- The factors influencing the unmet effects of alpha hydroxy acid peels on acne vulgaris: A single tertiary center experience.
- Clinical practice guidelines on the diagnosis and management of polycystic ovary syndrome: A systematic review and quality assessment study.
- Pharmacological management of synovitis, acne, pustulosis, hyperostosis, and osteitis syndrome: A proposal of a treatment algorithm.
- Quasi long-pulsed 1064nm Nd:YAG (micro pulsed) technology for the treatment of active acne: A case series.
- Topical preparations for the treatment of mild to moderate acne vulgaris: Systematic review and network meta-analysis.
- Combined treatment of rolling acne scars in ethnic skin using extensive subcision, trichloracetic acid peel, and fractional ablative erbium laser.
- Evidence of barrier deficiency in rosacea and the importance of integrating OTC skincare products into treatment regimens.