You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Skin reactions to non-glove personal protective equipment: An emerging issue in the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Adverse skin reactions among healthcare workers during the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Outbreak: A survey in Wuhan and its surrounding regions.
- The COVID-19 outbreak and rheumatologic skin diseases.
- Finacea Foam back in pharmacies: LEO Pharma.
New Medical Research
- Chitosan nanoparticles making their way to clinical practice: A feasibility study on their topical use for acne treatment.
- Evaluation of 25-hydroxy vitamin D levels and disease severity in patients with acne vulgaris.
- Pre-operative ultrasound planning in the surgical management of patients with hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Age-specific physical and mental health status in Italian patients with hidradenitis suppurativa: A comparison with the general population.
- Therapeutic considerations and clinical characteristics of a sample of adolescent patients with acne vulgaris in Tirana, Albania: A cross-sectional study.
- Efficacy of topical ivermectin for the treatment of cutaneous and ocular rosacea.
- Two is better than one: The combined effects of glycolic acid and salicylic acid on acne-related disorders.
- Trichloroacetic acid model to accurately capture the efficacy of treatments for postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Reconstruction of bilateral inferomedial gluteal defects after resection of hidradenitis suppurativa with symmetrical keystone flaps designed parallel to relaxed skin-tension lines: A case report.
- Synthesis of 5-aminolevulinic acid-based ALACELL possessing inhibitory effect against cutibacterium acnes: Whitening effect and protective effect of UVB-irradiated damage cells.
- Efficacy and safety of Tracnil™ administration in patients with dermatological manifestations of PCOS: An open-label single-arm study.
- Demodex: A skin resident in Man and his best friend.
- Dapsone therapy for hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Comparison of guidelines and consensus articles on the management of patients with acne with oral isotretinoin.
- Emerging medical treatments for hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Ustekinumab in the treatment of patients with hidradenitis suppurativa: Multicenter case series and systematic review.
- Managing cutaneous immune-mediated diseases during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Adalimumab for treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Safety considerations.
- Thermomechanical ablation-assisted photodynamic therapy for the treatment of acne vulgaris. A retrospective chart review of 30 patients.
- The utility of PROMIS domain measures in dermatologic care.
- The potential of probiotics for treating acne vulgaris: A review of literature on acne and microbiota.
- Clinical implications of polycystic ovary syndrome in adolescents.
- Recurrence rates following excision of hidradenitis suppurativa: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Topical treatment of truncal acne with tretinoin lotion 0.05% and azelaic acid foam.
- Granulomatous rosacea-like skin rash: extranodal Rosai-Dorfman disease.