You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- AARS Global Research Summit: Live Meeting Postponed.
- Updates on how to care for iPLEDGE patients during the pandemic.
- Novartis announces mutual agreement to terminate sale of Sandoz US generic oral solids, dermatology portfolio to Aurobindo.
- BiomX’s BX001 for acne-prone skin performs well in phase 1 trial.
New Medical Research
- A split-face randomized controlled study comparing the efficacy and safety of intralesional radiofrequency-assisted subcision vs conventional subcision in postacne scars.
- Efficacy and safety of VB-1953 topical gel in non-responder acne patients with clindamycin-resistant cutibacterium acnes.
- Prevalence and associated risk factors of acne relapse among Saudi acne vulgaris patients using isotretinoin.
- A novel topical retinoid for acne: Trifarotene 50 μg/g cream.
- A cross-sectional, multi-center study on treatment of facial acne scars with low-energy double-pass 1450-nm diode laser.
- Value of reflectance confocal microscopy for the monitoring of rosacea during treatment with topical ivermectin.
- Clinical assessment of new topical cream containing two essential oils combined with tretinoin in the treatment of acne.
- Identification of long noncoding RNA associated ceRNA networks in rosacea.
- Adolescent polycystic ovary syndrome according to the international evidence-based guideline.
- Expanding treatment options for rosacea.
- Ultrasound: An indispensable tool to evaluate the outcome of surgical approaches in patients affected by hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Topical benzoyl peroxide for acne.
- Safety of combined fractional microneedle radiofrequency and CO2 as an early intervention for inflammatory acne and scarring treated with concomitant isotretinoin.
- Surgical management of hidradenitis suppurativa with keystone perforator island flap.
- Multiple miliary osteoma cutis treatment response to Q-switched Nd:YAG laser: A case report.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa: Current understanding of pathogenic mechanisms and suggestion for treatment algorithm.