You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Aczone 7.5% gel now approved down to age 9.
New Medical Research
- Selective sebaceous gland electrothermolysis using a single microneedle radiofrequency device for acne patients: A prospective randomized controlled study.
- New topical retinoid for acne achieves efficacy endpoints.
- Characterization and analysis of the skin microbiota in rosacea: A case-control studyAcne beliefs, treatment-seeking behaviors, information media usage, and impact on daily living activities of Thai acne patients.
- Acne beliefs, treatment-seeking behaviors, information media usage, and impact on daily living activities of Thai acne patients.
- Microneedling (Dermapen) and Jessner's solution peeling in treatment of atrophic acne scars: A comparative randomized clinical study.
- Treatment of rosacea and demodicosis with benzyl benzoate: Effects of different doses on demodex density and clinical symptoms.
- Lipidomic analysis of facial skin surface lipid reveals the altered lipid profile in infancy acne.
- Efficacy and safety of ablative resurfacing with a high-energy 1,064 Nd-YAG picosecond-domain laser for the treatment of facial acne scars in Asians.
- Development of novel topical cosmeceutical formulations from nigella sativa l. with antimicrobial activity against acne-causing microorganisms.
- A meta-analysis of the evidence for assisted therapy with platelet-rich plasma for atrophic acne scars.
- Abnormal liver function tests in acne patients receiving isotretinoin.
- The efficacy of fractional ablative carbon dioxide (CO2) laser combined with other therapies in acne scars.
- The safe management of acne vulgaris in lupus erythematosus: A systematic review with evidence-based treatment recommendations.
- The emerging utility of the cutaneous microbiome in the treatment of acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Severe acne and metabolic syndrome: A possible correlation.
- A case of fractional microneedling radiofrequency induced rosacea.
- Quantitative evaluation of atrophic acne scars using 3D image analysis with reflected LED light.
- Sarecycline: A narrow spectrum tetracycline for the treatment of moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris.
- Sarecycline review.
- Isotretinoin-induced sacroiliitis in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa: A case-based review.
- Link between rosacea and systemic inflammatory diseases.