You don't need to spend countless hours perusing your typical online sources when you have this! Stay informed today by becoming an AARS member and receiving the Hot Topics!
Hot Topics at a Glance
- Almirall finalizes acquisition of Allergan US medical dermatology portfolio.
- FDA Clears Sebacia Microparticles for laser-based acne treatment.
New Medical Research
- Effect of oral isotretinoin on the nucleo-cytoplasmic distribution of FoxO1 and FoxO3 proteins in sebaceous glands of patients with acne vulgaris.
- Nanotechnological carriers for treatment of acne.
- Comparison of novel dual mode vs conventional single pass of a 1450-nm diode laser in the treatment of acne vulgaris for Korean patients: A 20-week prospective, randomized, split-face study.
- Effects of dextran sulfate, 4-t-butylcyclohexanol, pongamia oil and hesperidin methyl chalcone on inflammatory and vascular responses implicated in rosacea.
- Once-daily oral sarecycline 1.5 mg/kg/day is effective for moderate to severe acne vulgaris: Results from two identically designed, phase 3, randomized, double-blind clinical trials.
- Artificial intelligence for the objective evaluation of acne investigator global assessment.
- Severe nodulocystic acne not responding to isotretinoin therapy successfully treated with oral dapsone.
- Topical trifarotene: a new retinoid.
- Complement activation in hidradenitis suppurativa: a new pathway of pathogenesis?
- Global epidemiology and clinical spectrum of rosacea, highlighting skin of color: Review and clinical practice experience.
- Noninvasive atrophic acne scar treatment in Asians with a 755-nm picosecond laser using a diffractive optic lens-a retrospective photographic review.
- Procedural management of rhinophyma: A comprehensive review.
- Incidence and prevalence of rosacea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- New pathways to explore in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Elucidating the role of Demodex folliculorum in the pathogenesis of rosacea: exciting first steps.
- Successful therapy of ocular rosacea with topical ivermectin.
- Isotretinoin therapy: A retrospective cohort analysis of completion rates and factors associated with nonadherence.